Claudio Bravo

Status
Not open for further replies.

That is 3 we have pinched from their clutches,nolito,bravo and jesus,feels good

Bravo is their decision. They could refuse to sell him as he is still under contract. The same with ter Stegen. But Barca wont keep players against the will.

tumblr_inline_mh49m79dMo1qcn3a6.gif

A month ago if you told me Joe would be on his way out and Bravo would be our keeper i would have either asked you where your caretaker was, or asked you for a hit of whatever you were on.

Real life is stranger than fiction, but in this case I'm excited, and sad for Joe. I really enjoyed watching Chile play in the last two summers in the Copa America. Bravo always really impressed me. i wish he were 10 years younger, but i think he's one of the best GKs in the world. Plus GKs can play until they're 40+ so his age isn't as big of a factor as some are making it out to be.

SIDE NOTE- I wonder why we were never linked with Victor Valdes. I'm sure he and Pep know each other well, he knows how to execute the Pep/Barca/sweeper keeper style better than anyone, he was already in the city of Manchester and looking for a new team. Seems like the perfect combination of factors.

A month ago if you told me Joe would be on his way out and Bravo would be our keeper i would have either asked you where your caretaker was, or asked you for a hit of whatever you were on.

Real life is stranger than fiction, but in this case I'm excited, and sad for Joe. I really enjoyed watching Chile play in the last two summers in the Copa America. Bravo always really impressed me. i wish he were 10 years younger, but i think he's one of the best GKs in the world. Plus GKs can play until they're 40+ so his age isn't as big of a factor as some are making it out to be.

SIDE NOTE- I wonder why we were never linked with Victor Valdes. I'm sure he and Pep know each other well, he knows how to execute the Pep/Barca/sweeper keeper style better than anyone, he was already in the city of Manchester and looking for a new team. Seems like the perfect combination of factors.

Perhaps we did go for him but he wanted to be the number 1 instead of just picking up a wage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.