Claudio Bravo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aubameyang was my number one target I wanted this transfer window; Bravo was number 2. And in hindsight, I should had Bravo as number 1.

Now that we have Bravo we have our most important element in Pep's system in place, that is team that can build confidently from the back every time.

Pep values buildup hugely. The play from the back must be quick and accurate every time. Pep believes that buildup is the most important aspect of attack. If the buildup goes well, everything else follows naturally according to Pep (I think he said this in one of his interviews with us this year - I cant remember which one).

Welcome Bravo!

He'll be under the microscope more than any other player we've signed. He's replacing a club legend who is not retiring, an ever present in our greatest triumphs in recent memory, the England number one. A player who probably has good mate in the press.

Every game so far we've had pundits telling us 'Hart could do that just as well' when Willy has played a wayward pass. This guy will get the same. Every cross he misses, any long range shot that goes in, any wayward pass.

It won't just be pundits, it'll be fans, especially the fans, as the pundits we can bat off. The first goal that he concedes low down to his left will cause a meltdown on here. There'll be arguments in the stands.

I'm looking forward to seeing the guy and seeing what he brings to the team. Exciting times. I feel for Hart, but we move in, and I'm sure he'll get a starting slot for another team in the league.

He'll be under the microscope more than any other player we've signed. He's replacing a club legend who is not retiring, an ever present in our greatest triumphs in recent memory, the England number one. A player who probably has good mate in the press.

Every game so far we've had pundits telling us 'Hart could do that just as well' when Willy has played a wayward pass. This guy will get the same. Every cross he misses, any long range shot that goes in, any wayward pass.

It won't just be pundits, it'll be fans, especially the fans, as the pundits we can bat off. The first goal that he concedes low down to his left will cause a meltdown on here. There'll be arguments in the stands.

I'm looking forward to seeing the guy and seeing what he brings to the team. Exciting times. I feel for Hart, but we move in, and I'm sure he'll get a starting slot for another team in the league.

To be honest, I don't give a flying feck what the press and pundits say about us or about Hart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.