Claudio Bravo

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'll be under the microscope more than any other player we've signed. He's replacing a club legend who is not retiring, an ever present in our greatest triumphs in recent memory, the England number one. A player who probably has good mate in the press.

Every game so far we've had pundits telling us 'Hart could do that just as well' when Willy has played a wayward pass. This guy will get the same. Every cross he misses, any long range shot that goes in, any wayward pass.

It won't just be pundits, it'll be fans, especially the fans, as the pundits we can bat off. The first goal that he concedes low down to his left will cause a meltdown on here. There'll be arguments in the stands.

I'm looking forward to seeing the guy and seeing what he brings to the team. Exciting times. I feel for Hart, but we move in, and I'm sure he'll get a starting slot for another team in the league.
Is this the same J Hart the media has slagged all through the euros ? Blaming England's exit on.

Fuck em, they'd slag Messi off if we ever signed him.

Not particularly fussed about this signing. I don't think he will improve the team this year and the change is likely going to cause more pain than gain. There were far bigger priorities to tackle this window. Agreed with most here that he will be savaged the first mistake he makes.

Not particularly fussed about this signing. I don't think he will improve the team this year and the change is likely going to cause more pain than gain. There were far bigger priorities to tackle this window. Agreed with most here that he will be savaged the first mistake he makes.
You think having a goalkeeper with the passing ability to break through a line of pressure will NOT improve the team? Ok.

Couldn't disagree more.

Bravo is our most important signing in this window.

What do you think would hapen to Joe, if he played & made mistakes ? Especially goalkeeping mistakes ?

The media will let him off, after the euros, even though they know he isn't a Guardiola style keeper ?

Whatever happened, play or don't play Hart, there was gpoing to be a load of focus on he keeper position.

When he did play, pre season, his performance was an absolute Sky MUTV dream. That, in the Prem, would be on every tv station & every sports news outlet, everywhere, as a crack in City's armour they can exploit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.