Claudio Bravo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Play out fok the back. Please define that for me?? So hart can not play out from the back is what you saying???
G6lmzIG.jpg

I'm at that stage, where i just want this window closed now. After Bravo, of course.
Then we can concentrate on the football or just sit back and slag all the shit buys, we've got ;-)

And something about Polaroids although I don't get the relevance myself.

Edit: Oh, and Bravo is coming on Thursday.
We're getting a Polaroid of Bravo in a nurse's uniform on Thursday when we bring Gundögan to get put down, because of his shoulder problem?

I think buying a keeper like bravo is not gonna make any difference at all. Why not use hart or cabba. Bravo has shown many mistakes borh in club and national team.
It will make all the difference in the world.

You will also find that Bravo made more saves per game than Hart last year and no mistakes that led to goals.

In other words, you're talking out of your fucking arse.

Even though im in 99% agreemrnt with you your over eagerness in the last sentance could suggest you just want to be proved right even at the expense of actually not being...ill leave it there as i support the purchase of bravo as i completely understand why we are going after him. Im just debating the shot stoppibg part and ive even in another post pointed out i know hart has other faults in this area to and isnt perfect.

Also cabelleros kicking is dodgy...i think even pep sees this hence why he is after a new no.1 as he doesnt rate either of them in this department enough but rates willy better thsn joe at kicking

Best case scenario wpuld be that we get bravo sell cabellero as joe decides to fight for his place and tries to unprove his distribution....but unfortunately i cannr see tjat happening

Nothing to do with being 'proved right' just fucking fed up of people picking out individual incidents to suggest one keeper is better than the other. It's ridiculous.

If Hart could kick & pass as well as Neuer does, he would still drop bollocks as a keeper, just as Bravo will, & Neuer will. They are all top keepers & they all make mistakes & will continue to.

Surely nobody will suggest Hart is as good as either with his feet ? So what is the point in going on about their attributes as far as saves goes. Joe was shite v Arsenal & in the euros, he might be shite for City, or brilliant. Or Bravo might be shite or brilliant.

They are top keepers, one might be better than the other, or worse. But either could fuck up. Bravo will probably give away a goal or two passing out.

But Joe isn't as good on the ball, end of. Why this hs to go on & fucking on, I've no idea.

Nothing to do with being 'proved right' just fucking fed up of people picking out individual incidents to suggest one keeper is better than the other. It's ridiculous.

If Hart could kick & pass as well as Neuer does, he would still drop bollocks as a keeper, just as Bravo will, & Neuer will. They are all top keepers & they all make mistakes & will continue to.

Surely nobody will suggest Hart is as good as either with his feet ? So what is the point in going on about their attributes as far as saves goes. Joe was shite v Arsenal & in the euros, he might be shite for City, or brilliant. Or Bravo might be shite or brilliant.

They are top keepers, one might be better than the other, or worse. But either could fuck up. Bravo will probably give away a goal or two passing out.

But Joe isn't as good on the ball, end of. Why this hs to go on & fucking on, I've no idea.

Because you keep fuelling the fire ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.