Claudio Bravo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just answering.

I really wish Joe would be able to be our keeper & don't buy into the character assassination, but he's not infallible as a keeper & is responsible for as many keeper fuckups as anyone else at the higher level.

I know. Was only joking, hence the ;. It's obvious Joe is surplus to requirements, so we move on.
City are still here.

I know. Was only joking, hence the ;. It's obvious Joe is surplus to requirements, so we move on.
City are still here.

I know, but I actually would much prefer Joe to be our keeper if he could.

But I'm so bored with all this bollocks now & the daft arguments regarding it, I just wish he'll have fucked off before Wed.

I know, but I actually would much prefer Joe to be our keeper if he could.

But I'm so bored with all this bollocks now & the daft arguments regarding it, I just wish he'll have fucked off before Wed.

Aye. No keeper is perfect. It's just their mistakes usually lead to goals, so are highlighted more.
At the end of the day, Pep has shown me that he has a bit of an idea about this football game, so i'm not
going to worry about his decisions. Even if they do not pay off, instantly.

Yes.i know what playing out from back means. Sure all keeper do mistakes. It hurts when they do. So pep obv dont believe that joe has any chance of getting better on playing out from back hence bringing in bravo.

But dont say bravo dont make mistakes. Last year he did few mistakes but what about this from 2014. Still remeber it.

Yes.i know what playing out from back means. Sure all keeper do mistakes. It hurts when they do. So pep obv dont believe that joe has any chance of getting better on playing out from back hence bringing in bravo.

But dont say bravo dont make mistakes. Last year he did few mistakes but what about this from 2014. Still remeber it.

All keepers make mistakes . All keepers cannot play with their feet see..

If you've watched both keepers you'll know that the difference with football at their feet is like night and day. If you knew how Pep works you'd know the importance placed on not just being comfortable but being able to play pinpoint passes under pressure.

Not one single poster has said Bravo doesn't make mistakes - not one.
If think Bravo will make no difference whatsoever, which you have stated, then you're so far off the mark I don't know if you'll ever be convinced.
If you're gonna post up errors then I think you'll find some of Hart without much effort. He's a top keeper, he's been immense at times for us and deserves to go with all our best wishes, but there's no comparison between the two when it comes down to what our manager is after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.