Claudio Bravo

Status
Not open for further replies.
They sound like a fun bunch.
El Moanus Flappus Hystericus, a lesser spotted breed of shrieking harpy, usually found lurking in the depths of the match day thread on bluemoon, although they seasonally leave this territory, travelling to the post match threads in the season of bad results and travelling to an unknown territory that no biologist has been able to locate as soon as the team are comfortably ahead. Natural enemies include El bastardus kolarovus, el wankerus Navas and elderly Chilean men for some reason. Thought to be closely related to the rodent family, in particular El ragus despicabulus, a particularly pestilent and malodorous species of rat.

El Moanus Flappus Hystericus, a lesser spotted breed of shrieking harpy, usually found lurking in the depths of the match day thread on bluemoon, although they seasonally leave this territory, travelling to the post match threads in the season of bad results and travelling to an unknown territory that no biologist has been able to locate as soon as the team are comfortably ahead. Natural enemies include El bastardus kolarovus, el wankerus Navas and elderly Chilean men for some reason. Thought to be closely related to the rodent family, in particular El ragus despicabulus, a particularly pestilent and malodorous species of rat.
Good work. :-)

Dear, Oh, dear. Another one on the loose!!

Yes another.. oh dear a Blue who won't blindly follow like Rags blindly follow. Couldn't give a fuck what you think bud. If Pep is pushing the England No 1 out the door then the person who comes in better be a whole lot better in every respect from day 1.

Yes another.. oh dear a Blue who won't blindly follow like Rags blindly follow. Couldn't give a fuck what you think bud. If Pep is pushing the England No 1 out the door then the person who comes in better be a whole lot better in every respect from day 1.
What does being England's number 1 have to do with anything? It's City that I give a fuck about. Not England and not Hart. Every player is replaceable. You think people are rags because they agree that Bravo is a good signing? You have a good boo mate if he drops a bollock. Top blue award goes to you.

Wow you are such an inspiration one day I hope I won't be a sheep and can follow in your footsteps. What a brave legend. I promise I will follow in your footsteps and call Bravo a wank cum head if he lets in a goal. It's what top Joe Hart fans would do.

No doubt Pep & Claudio will be sh*tting themselves, "crazy" as am I

I would love him to start on Sunday and if he arrives early enough this week (assuming it happens this week), then no reason why not. I think if its Thurs or Fri, then I think not - just my opinion though
As long as he is registered in time he plays IMO. Bravo with no training is still better than Willy with 5 weeks with the team. He already knows exactly how Pep wants him to play.

It's a shame if Joe leaves completely but when your times up it up I've been a massive Hart fan but is below elite level for me. But would him to stay and fight for his position. But the manager of obviously thinks he's attitude had been wrong and he hasn't prepared for Peps arrival by the correct preparation. But Claudia Bravo is hardly the future at 33 I need to know the who the plan is for the air to the gloves.

It's a shame if Joe leaves completely but when your times up it up I've been a massive Hart fan but is below elite level for me. But would him to stay and fight for his position. But the manager of obviously thinks he's attitude had been wrong and he hasn't prepared for Peps arrival by the correct preparation. But Claudia Bravo is hardly the future at 33 I need to know the who the plan is for the air to the gloves.
He could easily be here for 3/4 years so plenty of time to find his successor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.