Claudio Bravo

Status
Not open for further replies.
In which case Pep might be able to train it into him. If I was Hart, I would relish the thought of training under Pep for a year or two and acquiring the knowledge and confidence to add new capabilities that are so clearly needed in the modern game. He is still a relatively young man for a goalkeeper, so he wouldn't be losing much and potentially gaining loads.
If Hart knew Guardiola was nailed on to come 12 months ago (which is more than likely) you'd have thought he'd have been working tirelessly to improve an area of his game that the world and his dog knows isn't the best and which Pep thinks is fundamental to his plan working.
I haven't seen much to show me that's the case. I think it's more the overall package that Pep feels he can't work with, which if true is understandable and makes sense to sell as opposed to having an unhappy player who up until now was a big voice in the changing room.
That's just the impression I get, could be wildly off the mark of course.

Thing with Joe is that something crazy like 44% of goals he's conceded have been low to his left, like was said earlier on here. And it's been like that for six years. And he hasn't improved.

If he lets in that many goals in one position and he hasn't been working to improve it, then you have to wonder what he's been doing in training for the last six years.

Thing with Joe is that something crazy like 44% of goals he's conceded have been low to his left, like was said earlier on here. And it's been like that for six years. And he hasn't improved.

If he lets in that many goals in one position and he hasn't been working to improve it, then you have to wonder what he's been doing in training for the last six years.

Shouting really loudly so everything things hes a 'lad'

In which case Pep might be able to train it into him. If I was Hart, I would relish the thought of training under Pep for a year or two and acquiring the knowledge and confidence to add new capabilities that are so clearly needed in the modern game. He is still a relatively young man for a goalkeeper, so he wouldn't be losing much and potentially gaining loads.

Probably what Pepe Reina thought, 3 appearances in his only season at Bayern later those thoughts changed. Hart should move on, he's too good to sit on a bench and make single digit amounts of appearances a season.

Last edited:
When can we expect something official about this?
It's not clear. The injury to ter Stegen complicates matters. A lot of the rumors now suggest that the deal for Bravo will go through but that it won't be officially concluded until after Barca play their 2nd league game on the 28th (Bravo would start for Barca in their first two league games since ter Stegen can't play).

It's not clear. The injury to ter Stegen complicates matters. A lot of the rumors now suggest that the deal for Bravo will go through but that it won't be officially concluded until after Barca play their 2nd league game on the 28th (Bravo would start for Barca in their first two league games since ter Stegen can't play).

I've concluded the same based on similar comments, rumours etc.

Ask the goalie coach, not improved one bit since he came in.

Probably what Pepe Reina thought, 3 appearances in his only season at Bayern later those thoughts changed. Hart should move on, he's too good to sit on a bench and make single digit amounts of appearances a season.

The other thing is, that if Hart isn't going to play for Pep at City, then there is little point him 'benefitting' from hanging around learning how to play that way, as very few keepers actually have to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.