Claudio Bravo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing with Joe is that something crazy like 44% of goals he's conceded have been low to his left, like was said earlier on here. And it's been like that for six years. And he hasn't improved.

If he lets in that many goals in one position and he hasn't been working to improve it, then you have to wonder what he's been doing in training for the last six years.

If you are going to put up stats like this then give us a number to compare to otherwise it's a waste of time reading your posts. I have no idea if 44% is high or low compared to the rest of the keepers. If the rest of the keepers get beat 45% of the time then Hart is doing well in this area. Also comparing % is a bit meaningless with the raw goals against as well so if a top keeper only let in 1 goal down to his left then his percentage would be 100% which would be stupid to compare against. So basically stats like this are meaningless.

Personally, I think the idea he's never had anyone to aim at is bullshit, but fortunately we don't even need to argue about that anymore because against Arsenal Hart had all the options he'll have under Pep, and he still put his foot through it and showed no interest in playing out from the back.
Done quite deliberately, in my view, just to see how far Pep could be pushed. (Very silly thing to do) He now has the answer.

The thing about stats is that they don't tell the whole story. When Neuer receives the ball he has two or three players he can pass the ball to when Joe receives it invariably he has little option than to stick his foot through it.

Completely agree that stats don't tell the whole story. However, it's more a question of composure. As much as I appreciate all he's done for us, Joe simply doesn't seem to have that.

Done quite deliberately, in my view, just to see how far Pep could be pushed. (Very silly thing to do) He now has the answer.

Best case scenario he was unwilling to change because he was too scared to fail.

Worst case scenario he was deliberately ignoring the new manager as some sort of petulant act of rebellion, and if that's true, he should be out the door already.

Seriously, you don't get it?

Do you think Clichy can replace Aguero, too?

It's horses for courses.

I'll try and put it another way, just because Joe can't do the job we now require, doesn't make him a bad goalkeeper, it just makes him the wrong one for Pep and City, going forward.
Tolm i was Joking & agree with everything you're saying.

Best case scenario he was unwilling to change because he was too scared to fail.

Worst case scenario he was deliberately ignoring the new manager as some sort of petulant act of rebellion, and if that's true, he should be out the door already.

Just showed that Willy was more prepared to follow instructions than Joe. So it should have been no surprise when Willy got the nod.

Seriously, you don't get it?

Do you think Clichy can replace Aguero, too?

It's horses for courses.

I'll try and put it another way, just because Joe can't do the job we now require, doesn't make him a bad goalkeeper, it just makes him the wrong one for Pep and City, going forward.
Yep Joe's not a bad keeper he is just now not what is needed in peps team and how the team as a whole move forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.