Claudio Bravo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say I'm pretty surprised by the reaction. In terms of goalkeeping ability this isn't remotely a surprise to me and is something I've been calling for 2 years.

I don't understand why those who defend him want to suggest that those who don't are making it some sort of hate campaign.

This is not personal. It's about his ability as a keeper. Why can't people see it??

It won't take him a while, because Guardiola is going to sell him ASAP, because when played against Arsenal he showed absolutely no intent to change at all.
I suspect Pep had decided he didn't want to use Hart before the Arsenal game, probably before he even arrived. Hart has only played one half of football all pre-season.

Your just not getting it, are you?
I get that Pep doesn't want Hart. I get Hart isn't currently comfortable playing in the style Pep wants.

However, I still think Hart should be given more of a chance to adapt his playing style, if he can show the right attitude.

Even if Bravo is Pep's number one keeper for the foreseeable future, I think Hart is a better number two than Willy. If Hart can cope with that and accept he needs to develop, I would prefer to keep Hart as a deputy.

Running out and blowing your cheeks up like a bull frog just doesn't cut it with Pep it would seem:-)

I get that Pep doesn't want Hart. I get Hart isn't currently comfortable playing in the style Pep wants.

However, I still think Hart should be given more of a chance to adapt his playing style, if he can show the right attitude.

Even if Bravo is Pep's number one keeper for the foreseeable future, I think Hart is a better number two than Willy. If Hart can cope with that and accept he needs to develop, I would prefer to keep Hart as a deputy.
I think you are getting it and I'd be disappointed in Joe if he didn't stay for the season and fight for his place. Bravo wouldn't be the first foreign 'keeper to come to the prem and struggle initially.

I have to say I'm pretty surprised by the reaction. In terms of goalkeeping ability this isn't remotely a surprise to me and is something I've been calling for 2 years.

I don't understand why those who defend him want to suggest that those who don't are making it some sort of hate campaign.

This is not personal. It's about his ability as a keeper. Why can't people see it??
Well I for one can see it, and think that this will improve the teams ability to keep or regain possession by having the sweeper keeper, probably Bravo. Hart was a good shot stopper but as countless others have said his distribution skills left a lot to be desired. A long kick out to either flank at head height is difficult to control and keep possession within the team. And Bravo appears a confident keeper which in turn generates the same in the defence in front of him.No disrespect to Hart but he would not suit the number two slot and would want to move on if only to address his international career I would think.

The signings of Bravo, Stones and Gundogan in particular are going to completely change our transition from defence to attack. Can't wait until Pep has fully implemented his playing style, we are going to be the team to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.