Claudio Bravo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neville was suggesting he should stay in the club.

I disagree. Joe Hart is England's number 1. If he wants to keep it that way he needs to playing regular first team football.

If everton have an offer on the table he'd be wise to take it.

I disagree. Joe Hart is England's number 1. If he wants to keep it that way he needs to playing regular first team football.

Maybe he values being our number 1 more so than being England's.

He's got plenty yrs left, he could do a nick faldo and take a yr out learning exactly how to re-invent himself, becoming a major world keeper.....if he moves, just like ireland and richards he wont hit his previous heights again

Be intresting to see how much bottle he's really got

Neville is a Sky employee. View his statements in that context. Sky get lot more drama, $$, the longer Hart is in City as No. 2 :)

Maybe. But in the end Joe doesn't even have a choice. If Pep wants Bravo as no.1 and Willy as backup - and at the moment that's what one could see happen - Joe simply has to leave if he wants to continue his career as a keeper. It even doesn't matter how good or bad Joe is.

You may find it unfair and it's tough for sure. But these are the mechanisms in a market dealing with short term success. The back side of the medal.

I agree. As much as i like Joe & rate him his clangers seem like they will always be an issue. I get that most keepers have a mare' here & there but the Euro's for me, has pretty much signed his death warrant with us.

I'd like him to stay as a number two but that's me being greedy. The best thing for Joe & his England career is probably to move on.

Whatever you do Joe.... good luck!

I get that Pep doesn't want Hart. I get Hart isn't currently comfortable playing in the style Pep wants.

However, I still think Hart should be given more of a chance to adapt his playing style, if he can show the right attitude.

Even if Bravo is Pep's number one keeper for the foreseeable future, I think Hart is a better number two than Willy. If Hart can cope with that and accept he needs to develop, I would prefer to keep Hart as a deputy.

Pep has maybe already decided he cannot display the right attitude. If Joe is happy to sit as #2 then he is clearly jeopardising his international career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.