Claudio Bravo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always said that Pepe Reina is the best distributor of the ball i've seen in the Prem so i'm not surprised to see him high on that chart.

It's also telling that not one of those plays in the PL.

The goalkeeping in this country is totally different. If pep pulls this out he won't just be changing us, it'll be the whole league.

I've always said that Pepe Reina is the best distributor of the ball i've seen in the Prem so i'm not surprised to see him high on that chart.
There's no context to that graph, it's useless. I'd put money on Reina and Buffon's stats being dragged down by longer distribution.

he's 6 foot 1, just 4 inch shorter than Hart.
and lot of people here suddenly thinks that Bravo is some midgets, lol
if Silva & Aguero can survive in the middle of the park, fooling giants around him,
then Bravo will have no problem to adapt in this league.
intelligence will always prevail over physicality.

Last edited:
if Silva & Aguero can survive in the middle of the park, fooling giants around him,
Nonsense. You could be Einstein but if you can't reach the crossbar it's not going to do you much good

Probably using his feet because he can't with his hands.....

%25255BUNSET%25255D.jpg

Wait, so you're saying there's no difference in physicality between La Liga and the Premier League? I'm not sure if you're taking the piss or not?
Can only imagine it's you taking the piss.

There's no difference for keepers no. It's a myth. Keepers get fouls just as easily in the PL.

It's football not fucking mastermind

This is ridiculous. Enough. So much energy wasted. We knew Pep was gonna put the axe to AT LEAST one of our legends. It's Joe. Joe doesn't fit. He has to go. IT''S NECESSARY. It's not debatable. Claudio will suffice. How great were we yesterday? Yea... well we just fucking inproved the squad. I'm sorry @karen7 (one of my favorite posters) and everybody else who's being sentimental but let's embrace this please. Too much negative energy. We're coming into our golden era. Let's please enjoy every minute!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.