Claudio Bravo

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is ridiculous. Enough. So much energy wasted. We knew Pep was gonna put the axe to AT LEAST one of our legends. It's Joe. Joe doesn't fit. He has to go. IT''S NECESSARY. It's not debatable. Claudio will suffice. How great were we yesterday? Yea... well we just fucking inproved the squad. I'm sorry @karen7 (one of my favorite posters) and everybody else who's being sentimental but let's embrace this please. Too much negative energy. We're coming into our golden era. Let's please enjoy every minute!!!

Totally agree, there is no room for sentiment, football at the highest level is ruthless, if Pep wants him out,,,he go's simple as.

It's not been a good few months for joe, but if he really wants to stay with us, he needs to get his head up, work his nuts off in training, and show Pep and the players he deserves his place.
At the moment he is walking round like a broken man

I think most fans want to see our players treated fairly and with respect. I suspect Hart is so frustrated because after 10 years he doesn't feel he is really being given sufficient chance to change and prove himself?
Fans understand Pep wants to play a certain way, and Hart hasn't shown that ability yet but if you're in any job and not performing, a good employer would give you a reasonable chance to put it right? Maybe Hart can't change but he deserves a proper chance.

Can only imagine it's you taking the piss.

There's no difference for keepers no. It's a myth. Keepers get fouls just as easily in the PL.

So that's your story and you're sticking to it? The physical challenges for goalkeepers in the PL is in no way different to La Liga?

Well I admire your persistence in sticking to your guns if nothing else. If you get chance try and have a look at David De Gea in his first season in the PL and compare it to his last season in La Liga and get back to me.

Also have a look in the difference in his physicality in his first season in the PL compared to now. Then compare the level of performance. Maybe it's passed you by?

He seems as good a fit as any for the role Pep requires. Sure he's not the tallest but he's not short of agility. The soone this is done the better.

With Bravo seemingly on his way to us,apparently Pepe Reina has "offered" his services to Barcelona.
Well that's very kind of him.

With Bravo seemingly on his way to us,apparently Pepe Reina has "offered" his services to Barcelona.
Well that's very kind of him.

Interestingly enough, he's since come out to deny it. Same with City regarding Pruna. Lesson is, don't go for the clickbait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.