Claudio Bravo

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's ok, that's it, could a great manager not develop joe and show us how great they both are.
For me giving up on joe and spending money instead of having a try, leaves a slight sour taste.
Yeah tbf I thought Guardiola was supposed to be a developing manager rather than one who needed things handed to him. Not too tied to a system to be able to play to his squad strengths either. Must have been wrong.

Yeah tbf I thought Guardiola was supposed to be a developing manager rather than one who needed things handed to him. Not too tied to a system to be able to play to his squad strengths either. Must have been wrong.
FFS. It's like being an atheist and trying to get creationists to see sense.

Hart has been good for us, but all this chest beating and kissing the badge only gets him so far. Like I said he's been good for us but we need to move on and get that keeper who will move us forward in Peps system.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes buf if he have the funds, a plan and a system why not go all out to make us as good as possible. Its not like he's managing Bolton ffs

He's ok, that's it, could a great manager not develop joe and show us how great they both are.
For me giving up on joe and spending money instead of having a try, leaves a slight sour taste.

I like joe but he is never going to be good enough with his feet.

Football is ruthless
And we hang on to memories and past glories
Really we should of got rid of yaya start of last season ..
Silva isn't the player he once was and joe is never gonna be good enough with his feet or a world class keeper.
Not like he's a young lad he's nearly 30

People doubting pep and the clubs judgement over sentiment are stupid.

Sentiment is one of the reasons we've never kicked on from Either of the titles.
Now we have a manager who won't tolerate players who aren't good enough or passengers

I don't know what makes me sadder: The idea that we sell Joe, or the idea that I agree with us selling Joe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.