Claudio Echeverri/On Loan at River Plate

Hard for me to figure out if CE will be a world beater.

Gut instinct says he will be, but just too small and needs another year or so before joining the team.

he is the biggest argentinian talent to emerge since kun aguero. If he stays healthy theres a big chance he succeeds, but maybe not in the premier league for reasons i'll further explain.

He is as tall as foden and like, have you ever watched an argentinian league game? its tackles galore and the kid doesnt go down easily, that doesnt worry me.

The biggest handicap to my eye is that he is not that fast considering his size, he moves more like kdb than say...messi, his first step and agility are not elite and that will probably limit his ceiling as a player.

he is the biggest argentinian talent to emerge since kun aguero. If he stays healthy theres a big chance he succeeds, but maybe not in the premier league for reasons i'll further explain.

He is as tall as foden and like, have you ever watched an argentinian league game? its tackles galore and the kid doesnt go down easily, that doesnt worry me.

The biggest handicap to my eye is that he is not that fast considering his size, he moves more like kdb than say...messi, his first step and agility are not elite and that will probably limit his ceiling as a player.
Not from what I've seen

it was hyperbole. the point is that he cant change pace at an elite level
It's an interesting opinion as this is what Echeverri said about himself in a FIFA interview.

What would you say your biggest strength is as a footballer?

I’m not really sure what my biggest strength is. I think it could be my speed, because I'm very fast; I try to get on the ball quickly and I immediately get forward.

From what I've seen his acceleration and speed over the first 10-20 yards is great.

Gimnasia 1-1 River, Echeverri came on at 67m, brought some decent energy, didn't accomplish much, team is a mess, Marcelo Gallardo looked like he needed a drink the whole 90m

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.