Claudio Echeverri/On Loan at River Plate

What's going on with Echeverri? Echeverri's reputation with fans at X is getting worse, he's on the bench because he's behind the starting lineup? What's going on.....
I'm addition to the excellent comments and analysis by @shroom , you have to realise that once fans know that a player has chosen to leave them and their club, they're often subjected to unfavourable comment, especially leaving their home country too.

HT River 2-1 Tucuman, River has come from behind against a team hunting top of the league, Echeverri helped create the 2nd goal with a thru ball that is then chipped to the far post, VAR eventually called it a goal ...

edit: CE went off at 70m with a 2-1 lead, played fine, scrappy game, like a volleyball match at times - ball arcing back and forth back and forth with little skill play involved

Last edited:
What do you think, could he become a player on the level of David Silva? I've only seen the kid on youtube, but he looks pretty good there. It's got me quite hyped up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.