Claudio Echeverri

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, River didn't even get out of the Round of 16 in the Copa this year. How much worse than Fluminese are they??

Amen. Had Palmer and McAtee chosen to heed the club’s advice, we could have had Palmer, McAtee, Lewis, and Bobb all on the bench or starting this season.
Had we had all these players getting major minutes, then I would suggest we would be fighting for third place. Not an indictment of said players, it’s just that the bar is set so very high…

Had we had all these players getting major minutes, then I would suggest we would be fighting for third place. Not an indictment of said players, it’s just that the bar is set so very high…
Rather depends on how one defines ‘major minutes’. Lewis played more minutes than anyone in our Champions League games and we won all 6, and given that we’re currently sat in fifth place… ;-)

I’m not suggesting that they would have started every game, but we have had matches where we couldn’t fill the bench and had games where players had to play with knocks because there really was nobody else. Now that we’re getting back to shape, it’s just harder now to appreciate quite how run down the squad was a few weeks ago. Part of our success has been being amenable to players and allowing them to leave, though with hindsight and our knowledge of how last season has taken its toll, I wonder if we would dig our heels in a little harder in future.

he's staying a year on loan, so next jan window
reported details are similar to Julian's acquisition, when the River chief boasted about the shrewd business he'd done to charge City extra when they took control of him in early July - expect a similar scenario to play out

We’ve created an amazing market for ourselves with the academy and also the CFA.

Rest assured we have top people running both and they contribute to the first team either directly or indirectly that we normally make a profit if they do not reach the standard required (best scenario as we don’t want anyone playing not up to standard).

This one sounds special and could be our best yet (high bar with city Argentines) or could never play but I’m sure we will end up doing ok out of it and hopefully the player reaches his potential one way or the other.

He is a coward through and through, he sends letters to the family members and sends them to the crash, he was not able to put up ONE SINGLE post apologizing to River and his fans, retract it, put cold cloths or anything, he put up a single crappy photo , totally selfish and arrogant, with a cup that she won from above and two little phrases for the gilada.

The worst thing is that the family already believed that they deserved something without having shown or given anything to River, that he deserved a raise, when they have been asking him to renew a while ago, and that came with a better salary, and that HE IS ALREADY a world star, They want to tell you that he loves the club... my God, if he loves it that way, I don't want to know what it would be like if he hated it. “You weren't up to par with a world star,” the brother says, I want to beat each and every one of that family to the ground, they already made me get into a hell of a fight again.

What an idiot, the River Plate club, giving transcendence and a dignified life to so many people who don't even deserve it, put this people in the eyes of the world by letting him go to the South American and the World Cup, when they could have told him "you're staying in River because we're at risk." many things and we need you here” and that's it, we screwed up the World Cup if we wanted and making him eat benches like he came here

These Chaqueños are like that, the others are always to blame and they do everything right, it's like they said here the other time, it's like the relatives of the choros and when they kill them or something, the fault was not theirs but the one who killed them. killed or got into trouble, we have to cut ties NOW with this issue and this crappy family or they are going to ruin us all next year by losing focus and having our heads somewhere as a club, taking us out of focus and hanging around all year with these characters coming out to gasp, shitting us worse than they already screwed us up.

This is what citizens are buying: problems and more problems.

Greetings from Cordoboba, Argentina.

Yes, but does he track back?

Yes, we will. That ungrateful kid didnt give a fuck about the club that saw him grow and make him know what hot water is
do you go to the stadium? If you do, it will be you and a couple more. People don't boo in the Monumental.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.