Claudio Echeverri

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loads of reports floating around now that this is all agreed, it will be interesting to see if he ever gets trained by Pep

He's got a loan to Girona written all over him. Or same route as Perrone - train with us for a bit and then head out on loan.

He's got a loan to Girona written all over him. Or same route as Perrone - train with us for a bit and then head out on loan.
That is what I am afraid of. We need players, its suicidal getting them only to ship them off when we already need them.
Now that we do not use Philips, Perrone is much needed to at least take off a few minutes off from Rodri and give him a much needed and deserved rest.

That is what I am afraid of. We need players, its suicidal getting them only to ship them off when we already need them.
Now that we do not use Philips, Perrone is much needed to at least take off a few minutes off from Rodri and give him a much needed and deserved rest.
We needed players last season and the year before that; we’ll also need players again next season and the year after that, too. We’re on the brink of signing a reportedly prodigious talent for a handsome fee and he’s someone who could be with us in 2025 for many years to come.

If the club can find the right person to offer cover for Rodri, we will sign him, but if they cannot or can only find another bench wrench, then Guardiola may prefer to work with the tools in his box.

Don’t know anything about him, so not going to waffle on about what he might do at City. I just hope he doesn’t turn out like all those other wonder kids from South America City have signed recently, only to be loaned out to other CFG clubs around the world, and to never be seen in a City 1st team shirt on a regular basis in Manchester and in the PL.
Never gets old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.