Claudio Echeverri

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems to me that fans like you are the ungrateful kids. "He could have earned the club more". He could also have left on a free meaning he could earn more himself and left the club without a fee.
The club lifted him out of poverty, gave him a house for him and his whole family, since 2017 that he was known to be a world class figure with projection.
It is very bad of him, not to have renewed and maybe sell him for more money as a thank you for everything the club did to form him as a player and a person.

Yeah, they might pull that trigger early if it suits both, with this being confirmed asap. They'll know how the crowd will react before Jan is over.
Yeah, they will. You know how it goes. He should leave and develop under Pep

I understand European lads don’t get it. But our business model over here is based on selling players to Europe. They can’t sign long contracts until they’re 18. The normal thing is to improve their release clause as much as they can, which is something Echeverri was about to get done up to 50M (earning double the money he gets now I guess). 25M is a low fee considering how much Brazilian clubs are getting for the likes of Vinicius, Endrick, etc. River plate wanted to at least get 50M release clause which I’m sure someone was going to pay, but even if they don’t, they could’ve got a good deal like the one they did with Enzo Fernandez, saving a percentage of him for a future sale (which happened to be a great one from Benfica to Chelsea).

sources in Argentina say he didn’t wanted to renew and wanted to go to the U17 WC, as he knew he was going to draw attention from European clubs. After that, he stated after his first game as a starter that he doesn’t want to renew.

So in this case clearly he benefited from the Club that raised him and gave him a better life, without letting the club get a better income than the one he has. I don’t know what’s behind all of this, but I believe this kid is really badly advised by his agent and the onea around him. Which is sad and is going to cause him troubles in the future.

The fans obviously see this as a betrayal towards the club he was supposed to be a fan of. And the club that gave him home, education and professionalism. He deliverately prevented the club of getting a 100% sure better benefit from him.

Last edited:
The club lifted him out of poverty, gave him a house for him and his whole family, since 2017 that he was known to be a world class figure with projection.
It is very bad of him, not to have renewed and maybe sell him for more money as a thank you for everything the club did to form him as a player and a person.

The club did all that because they bet on him to make them that money back and then some...which 25m represents.

Would you also attack him if he rejected the move, turned out to be a flop and then made the club no money?

These situations are always going to occur when there's such a big gap financially between South American football and European - he could have stayed longer but there's no guarantee this opportunity would present itself again.

Negro cabeza de foco quemado, ojalá te mate una yarará entre los paztilales cuando te culea tu tio borracho
Black head of burned focus, I hope I'll kill you one yarara among the paztilales when your drunk uncle f**ks you.Looks like his uncle has found something to do between Christmas and New Year.Alway a lull time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.