Claudio Echeverri

Status
Not open for further replies.
My main concern is now with James McAtee. What's going to be his place in the team if we sign Claudio? Seems like we're just gonna push James out and sell him when it looked like we might even keep him for this campaign during pre-season.

His behavior might not be great but if he has decided to move on then we should be the first ones to punce because Barca is there to sign him for emotions, a bag full of camp nou grass and emotional messi photos. Money they may Not have

The club lifted him out of poverty, gave him a house for him and his whole family, since 2017 that he was known to be a world class figure with projection.
It is very bad of him, not to have renewed and maybe sell him for more money as a thank you for everything the club did to form him as a player and a person.

What you are saying is basically "He only rewarded the clubs act of kindness (aka investment) with earning them a huge €25m return, a top3 fee in the clubs history which makes him greedy and ungrateful". He is not leaving on a free, he is leaving as the clubs 3rd highest sale in history to join the perhaps best club in the world. To me, this only makes fans who think this look greedy and ungrateful. Could the club have earned more? Perhaps, but they could also have been left with nothing or earned a lot less. Its far from certain that a young player with only 155 mins of senior football will become a star, regardless of how talented they look at 17. River is getting a top3 fee in its history for a player that has only made 1 start, its hard to argue the club has been screwed over here. Greedy and ungrateful fans who think of their players as livestock, only there to earn the club money, will of course always be angry when the "livestock" seems to have a will and ambition of their own. In my opinion.

Last edited:
The club lifted him out of poverty, gave him a house for him and his whole family, since 2017 that he was known to be a world class figure with projection.
It is very bad of him, not to have renewed and maybe sell him for more money as a thank you for everything the club did to form him as a player and a person.

Looks a little small for the PL ;)

Don’t know anything about him, so not going to waffle on about what he might do at City. I just hope he doesn’t turn out like all those other wonder kids from South America City have signed recently, only to be loaned out to other CFG clubs around the world, and to never be seen in a City 1st team shirt on a regular basis in Manchester and in the PL.

Black head of burned focus, I hope I'll kill you one yarara among the paztilales when your drunk uncle f**ks you.Looks like his uncle has found something to do between Christmas and New Year.Alway a lull time.
These river fans sound like Liverpool fans with Sterling jeez….

There isn't much tape on him playing professional ball yet. Like I said above, he just played his first game as a starter just 2 days ago. Against kids his age there's no comparisson, the gap is evident.

In terms of style, he's your typical Argentine #10, dribbling, passing, vision, set pieces, shooting. He doesn't have the ball on a string like Messi, though. His dribbling style is more like a Neymar or Aimar.

Aimar was a brilliant dribbler of the ball full of flair and very creative, his career should've been far more fruitful than it was.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.