Claudio Gomes

Either Pep's comments are a smokescreen to potential sellers that we've got another option if they quote silly money or this kid could be the real deal already. I'm hoping the latter.

To be fair, Pep praises everyone all the time

Yeah, remember his comments about Maffeo in 2016, or when we all were so lucky to witness the most special thimg Pep had seen for a long long time, the beginning of Foden' s City career.

I believe he's genuine in his praise, but it just doesn't mean anything in relation to playing time.

Either Pep's comments are a smokescreen to potential sellers that we've got another option if they quote silly money or this kid could be the real deal already. I'm hoping the latter.
Around the time we secured him I think I remember reading PSG had promised him first team opportunities. I could be wrong but it was something along those lines.

Around the time we secured him I think I remember reading PSG had promised him first team opportunities. I could be wrong but it was something along those lines.

Yea he was gonna be fast tracked to the first team. Because he was gonna leave they canceled those plans.

Turns 18 on Monday so should sign for us then, hopefully we see something of him against Victimpool.

Turns 18 on Monday so should sign for us then, hopefully we see something of him against Victimpool.
Never a better opportunity for a kid with his attributes to break into our side,the timing is perfect and hopefully a huge factor in his decision to come here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.