Clearly the worst player on either side today

Andouble

Zabaleta. Gives away too many freekicks and the one chance he had in the box in the first half he sent it into the 36th row. Come back, Micah.

Zabaleta is a good player but nothing more than just a liability nowadays all the time, he's give away more cheap stupid free-kicks this season alone than the whole team together.

The difference between Richards and Zabeleta is pretty big now, with Micah's huge form increase recently.

The guy can't be faulted for effort but he is a very very poor player. No pace, clumsy, lack of awareness, God knows what enticed Hughes to bring him in from Espanyol in the first and to extended his contract last month is gobsmacking to put it mildly. I notice we were after a Greek right back last month but Mancini hadn't seen enough so didn't pursue his intrest as well as Motta from Roma, very strange.

Bellamy for me was the worst. Class player he is...but for the last 2 games, he has been terrible.

Zabaleta was very poor today amongst many others, but weather he was the worst, 2nd worst, 3rd worst is totally irrelivant, as a team we fell well short today, sometimes a scapegoat isn't neccesary, not when it's clear there are mentality and possible attiutude problems running through the squad! I'd rather have 11 Zabaletas than some of the work shy dross that currently massceraid as City players.

Mancini should add clauses to the contracts of Barry, Zabaleta, Bridge, de Jong and Toure where they are deducted £2,000 of their weekley wage for every long hopeless punt upfield.

just on reading to here wat happened to city today!! was it a bad team performance or was there certain players just shite?? few of ya say bellers some saying barry and zabba! games like them u need to be winning everytime! cant see us geting 4th now!

you go through the whole team and youd be hard pressed to find a good performance. Agree that Zab is a mediocre player. But when the entire team play badly, I get worried. Today there was no shape, no balance. Lets hope its a one off, although I was at goodison and we were pretty inept that day. But that was against a decent and resurgent team.

I suppose its at times like this we have to be patient and its clear we shouldnt get ahead of ourselves. 4th is achievable but not with performances like that and at everton. We're a bit hit and miss at the moment - i.e. NOT top 4

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.