Clichy - dropped again

While Kolarov is our back-up, Clichy should never be dropped for the sake of rotation. I just pray that Kolarov is sold come the summer, and please save the bullshit about his assist for the 2nd goal, he's simply a fucking awful player.

IlDivinCodino said:
Manc in London said:
BlueJill said:
That isn't really true. Clichy has made his fair share of mistakes.

By my reckoning, he has made less mistakes than any other City defender this season. Our most consistent defender IMO. Also, don't underestimate how many times he starts attacks with his anticipation and interceptions. A fantastic signing and possibly the best LB in the league this season.

Clichy is consistently making mistakes, often costing goals, but he has a good habit of making it look like another person's fault. Clichy is a good left back, Kolarov is also a good left back. The lynching Kolarov gets on here is ridiculous. His primary crime appears to be not being as
quick as Clichy.

The first sentence of your post is probably the most ridiculous thing I have read on this forum.

Im starting to think Mancini dont think there's anything between them, in fact he rates kolarov more for some reason

Manc in London said:
IlDivinCodino said:
Manc in London said:
By my reckoning, he has made less mistakes than any other City defender this season. Our most consistent defender IMO. Also, don't underestimate how many times he starts attacks with his anticipation and interceptions. A fantastic signing and possibly the best LB in the league this season.

Clichy is consistently making mistakes, often costing goals, but he has a good habit of making it look like another person's fault. Clichy is a good left back, Kolarov is also a good left back. The lynching Kolarov gets on here is ridiculous. His primary crime appears to be not being as
quick as Clichy.

The first sentence of your post is probably the most ridiculous thing I have read on this forum.

Totally agree, Clichy is probably the best LB we've had for years. IlDivin, you're a prick!

What is it with you morons? Utd's season falling apart and you're getting a little insecure?

Kolarov has one of the best left foots in the country. From open play and set-pieces he has demonstrated his ability in high profile games in all competitions. Clichy is one of the best left backs in the country, but we can rotate him because we have such a good player in Kolarov.

Seosa said:
Manc in London said:
IlDivinCodino said:
quick as Clichy.

Totally agree, Clichy is probably the best LB we've had for years. IlDivin, you're a prick!

Clichy is more consistent defensively. AK is much more of an attacking threat. Look at the goals and the assists of the two and its apparent.

Marvin said:
What is it with you morons? Utd's season falling apart and you're getting a little insecure?

Kolarov has one of the best left foots in the country. From open play and set-pieces he has demonstrated his ability in high profile games in all competitions. Clichy is one of the best left backs in the country, but we can rotate him because we have such a good player in Kolarov.

Well this comment doesn't surprise me, Mr "I'm a snobby prick who knows all" Marvin.

Seosa said:

To be honest, the best LB we've had for years is hardly going some, as above Clichy is a good left back. To say he's infallible is ridiculous and he does make plenty of positional errors, one reason his pace is so important to his game. If you can't admit faults in players then I think self-awareness is not the only thing you're lacking.

I don't believe there is a right winger in the country who would prefer to be playing against clichy rather than kolorov. Clichy is streets ahead of him.

Didsbury Dave said:
I don't believe there is a right winger in the country who would prefer to be playing against clichy rather than kolorov. Clichy is streets ahead of him.

Im sure sturridge would. He dominated clichy. At least AK would have been more of an attacking threat. Clichy is only solid defensively.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.