Clichy - dropped again

Clichy is not being treated equally.
He a three times the footballer of Kolarov.
Kolarov's selection has cost us games, he is at best "Carling" material and I do believe he is being selected to justify his signing.
Two error signings IMO, Kolarov and Boateng.

BlueJill said:
trevorriley said:
Clichy been great all season, he tackles, gets in position, beats his man, crosses the ball well and can head.... best we play is richards one side clichy the other, gives us width.....
Kolarov doesnt do the above but good at free kicks !

That isn't really true. Clichy has made his fair share of mistakes.

By my reckoning, he has made less mistakes than any other City defender this season. Our most consistent defender IMO. Also, don't underestimate how many times he starts attacks with his anticipation and interceptions. A fantastic signing and possibly the best LB in the league this season.

bluebannana said:
same with milner why did we drop him

precisely - why was Milner dropped? No one seems to be making anything of that. Argueably our most consistent performer and my MOTM against Spurs.
The rotation system is pants..........................lets not forget too, that some of us were recommending Richards to be moved to Centre Back before the Liverpool game. One has to question Mancini's selections again (just like last season when becoming over cautious, in my opinion, cost us the league).<br /><br />-- Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:58 pm --<br /><br />
Thenumber1blue said:
Kolarov is class.

at what? certainly not football, must be his table manners....................

Manc in London said:
BlueJill said:
trevorriley said:
Clichy been great all season, he tackles, gets in position, beats his man, crosses the ball well and can head.... best we play is richards one side clichy the other, gives us width.....
Kolarov doesnt do the above but good at free kicks !

That isn't really true. Clichy has made his fair share of mistakes.

By my reckoning, he has made less mistakes than any other City defender this season. Our most consistent defender IMO. Also, don't underestimate how many times he starts attacks with his anticipation and interceptions. A fantastic signing and possibly the best LB in the league this season.

Clichy is consistently making mistakes, often costing goals, but he has a good habit of making it look like another person's fault. Clichy is a good left back, Kolarov is also a good left back. The lynching Kolarov gets on here is ridiculous. His primary crime appears to be not being as quick as Clichy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.