Clichy - dropped again

bleacher reports (not sure why i read that shit tho) put Clichy in the Most Dissapointing XI of the season so far, alongside the likes of carrol and torres

"With his inconsistent play, they will continue dropping points and most likely give the title to Manchester United."

Clichy reminds me of Enrique at Liverpool. Excellent defender, but offers close to nothing going forward. Still, he's probably the best left back we've had in recent memory.

Mancini will continue to rotate to try and justify why he spunked £16m on Kolarov. Unfortunately, it just looks like it was for his left foot. Not much else to his game.

Ntini77 said:
Clichy reminds me of Enrique at Liverpool. Excellent defender, but offers close to nothing going forward. Still, he's probably the best left back we've had in recent memory.

Mancini will continue to rotate to try and justify why he spunked £16m on Kolarov. Unfortunately, it just looks like it was for his left foot. Not much else to his game.

What??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.