Climate Change is here and man made

They aren't mutually exclusive. Climate change has a measurable effect on biodiversity. The less local crops we are able to grow locally the more we have to import, which in turn effect climate change, which in turn... you guessed it effects biodiversity.
Non made induced climate change has an impact as well but your point is well made.

That was not was I raising though.

its well known that crops are better in the main in warmer , wetter climates as is biodiversity which is all I was saying but I shouldn't generalise as some biodiversity requires cooler , drier climate to flourish.

I don't know that increased Co2 levels in the atmosphere from mans endeavours though will eventually destroy mans ability to crow and harvest food or that a 1.5 degree increase till 2030 will signal the end of humanity but if we live enough I guess we will find out.

Where did covid start?

interested in your views China's CCP said it was introduced from the American military.

of course if it didn't start in Wuhan you would know where it did.

the jury is still out on when and how and that is not good if want better responses to the next one.

You and Greta would make a good couple.

Joe is still asking to find out as are most of the western leaders the same ones who claim Australia is floundering on climate change but never say so when they meet up ala G7 .
Is it not the middle of the night in Melbourne?

You're a proper sad bastard staying up to WUM strangers on the internet.

Irrelevant to the subject at hand. The reference was merely made to highlight conspiracy theories which are seriously detrimental to any sensible discussion on this subject.
Boy this bloke has many who speak for him TMT and it wasn't me that said the Wuhan lab was conspiracy theory.

We don't know if it is or is not time will tell , I agree conspiracy theories don't help but all views add to the conversation.

Remember when we all believed the world was flat , some still do (LOL).

I thought you were finishing the matter , nasty temper you have bazz , I can't see you achieving much in Glasgow especially when your enemies congregate.

You negotiation skills need some brushing up on , a bit like Trump you leftie.

Not long before your true nature surfaces.

is manchester33 your brother ?

Theres absolutely 0 point trying to have a reasonable discssion with you, as regardless of any point you make being countered with articles and actual data/information - you come back with the same sarcastic bullshit.

The fact that you don't seem to really have much understanding on how biodiversity loss impacts climate and visa versa, reinforces it.

Anyway, your generation are fighting against the change (your choice), but people younger and of my generation are shifting you on quickly. The time of the boomers is coming to an end and I look forward to the positive changes that brings.

Boy this bloke has many who speak for him TMT and it wasn't me that said the Wuhan lab was conspiracy theory.

We don't know if it is or is not time will tell , I agree conspiracy theories don't help but all views add to the conversation.

Remember when we all believed the world was flat , some still do (LOL).

Just have a sneaking suspicion you might be referring to yourself in third person here.

Is it not the middle of the night in Melbourne?

You're a proper sad bastard staying up to WUM strangers on the internet.
I can't do it nearly as well as you at least your mates attempt to debate even if they have your tongue.

If you think I am WUM then check out buddy pretty simple its not sad its free speech.

You like to get personal and with that attitude you will have few real friends in life only those that use you when they need you.

As for bastard I know my father do you?

I can't do it nearly as well as you at least your mates attempt to debate even if they have your tongue.

If you think I am WUM then check out buddy pretty simple its not sad its free speech.

You like to get personal and with that attitude you will have few real friends in life only those that use you when they need you.

You come across as a rather odd chap to be honest....

Is it Donald Trump?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.