Climate Change is here and man made

You started well and then just spiralled down into this pit of absolute tripe. "Standard of living across the globe is about to plummet"??? FFS what complete nonsense. I won't even bother commenting the rest of the nonsense.

But heck, believe what you like. What you believe WILL MAKE FUCK ALL DIFFERENCE. So carry on, if it makes you feel worse.

Sorry, but how is mass migrations of people NOT going to impact on standards of living?

It has a direct knock on effect everywhere pal.

Biodiversity is not climate change but while you mention its biodiversity tends to richer and fuller in warmer climates.

Perhaps you can start a thread on biodiversity and the impacts of viruses on biodiversity.

You tend to make bland statements and go off on a tangent Bazz but again I like your passion.

Again, your showing limited knowledge of the topic. Losing biodiversity DOES have a direct impact on the climate and broader ecosystem ffs.

It's what Attenborough and other ecologists around the world have been saying for decades.

Theres really little point engaging with you, as you've proven again to be ignorant on the topic and try to sound like some sort of 'intellectual'.

And yet experts from around the world and divers who have been visiting it since the 70s tell an incredibly different story?

Honestly mate, I wouldn't die on the hill for anything the UQ or the Australian government says about the reef. It's a tourist destination and when the UN put it on the endangered list, it's about the most flapping I've heard come out of Australia in the best part of a decade on the reef. Why? Because there's money on the line FFS....

So we buttered the UN up and did we could to get it off there.

You really need to just snap k to reality a bit old fella.
Deluded Bazz it will be in great shape when you see it for yourself in your next visit.

You do know that white coral is not dead coral and when the algae returns its at its brilliant best.

Do you even know who works at the UQ in this area and what they do , in fact do you know what UQ is?

You started well and then just spiralled down into this pit of absolute tripe. "Standard of living across the globe is about to plummet"??? FFS what complete nonsense. I won't even bother commenting the rest of the nonsense.

But heck, believe what you like. What you believe WILL MAKE FUCK ALL DIFFERENCE. So carry on, if it makes you feel worse.
You're vastly underestimating the implications of climate change.

Again, your showing limited knowledge of the topic. Losing biodiversity DOES have a direct impact on the climate and broader ecosystem ffs.

It's what Attenborough and other ecologists around the world have been saying for decades.

Theres really little point engaging with you, as you've proven again to be ignorant on the topic and try to sound like some sort of 'intellectual'.
I just said bazz climate change is not biodiversity and it isn't.

You have again gone on some tangent when the subject was man's endeavours and its impact on global warming.

As to mans impact on biodiversity that is another matter.

I hope for your sake you don't take your pin up boys to Glasgow and think you will have anybody think well of you.

"Proven" , "intellectual" don't be so bloody vain you will nowhere in life other than impressing the vain on occasion until the cancel you.

Deluded Bazz it will be in great shape when you see it for yourself in your next visit.

You do know that white coral is not dead coral and when the algae returns its at its brilliant best.

Do you even know who works at the UQ in this area and what they do , in fact do you know what UQ is?

Jesus.....

Yes the coral is not technically dead when it's white, it's a last ditch effort to effectively save itself. But to suggest it just goes white and then the algae returns is ignorant beyond belief.

It means the reef is absolutely on life support.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.