Climate Change is here and man made

squirtyflower said:
Climate change is as mythical as Greater Manchester

both invented by the government of the day to raise taxes on the downtrodden masses

The difference is, we know where the boundaries of Greater Manchester are, we dont know where the boundaries of climate change are.

If we can all just pay an extra £200 a year to energy companies and cough up a little bit more when booking our next flights, the world will be saved........honest!

Nothing depresses me more for the future of humanity than reading a thread about a scientific phenomena commented on by people who haven't read the science nor understand it.

Damocles said:
Nothing depresses me more for the future of humanity than reading a thread about a scientific phenomena commented on by people who haven't read the science nor understand it.
To be fair, the comments regarding taxation (on road and air travel) doing nothing are quite correct. England "doing its bit" has the same effect as you removing a bucket of water from the Irish Sea to reduce the sea level.

Damocles said:
SWP's back said:
Damocles said:
I actually read the science here and know researchers in this field, not randomly pick up the odd idea off of daft websites

You don't know what you're talking about. Absolutely every Earth science states that this is happening as does over 90% of scientists studying the pheonomena. There is absolutely no doubt over this.

I could go into long reasonings pointing to studies and explaining what it all means but I get the idea that you don't care and this thread is an attempt at trolling
You only say that as you get paid by the man to say so, just so they can tax us.

You should be ashamed. I imagine you would be but for the fact you know Niribu will wipe us out this week.

You see, as a mod, I'm never sure what to do about these threads. It's Poe's Law. It's impossible to tell between some extreme opinions and satire, so if we did pull the thread as a troll thread, some would call us out for "pulling threads on alternative opinions" but if we don't pull it, the forum has another thread causing trouble. I thought the same about PDs thread saying that atheists shouldn't use RIP and a few of JOTLs threads. I'm never sure what's best here

Climate change is happening, no it isn't, yes it is, your a cock, it's you're, god will stop it, there is no god, yes there is, no there isn't

it's thatchers fault

fault

you can close it now

SWP's back said:
Damocles said:
To be fair, the comments regarding taxation (on road and air travel) doing nothing are quite correct. England "doing its bit" has the same effect as you removing a bucket of water from the Irish Sea to reduce the sea level.

Well+said+my+friend+_f40585ab313e7a341d872723e07be09b.gif
<br /><br />-- Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:45 pm --<br /><br />
SWP's back said:
Damocles said:

Well+said+my+friend+_f40585ab313e7a341d872723e07be09b.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.