Clive Allen

I might be wrong cause am old too , but am sure he scored 1 in the 32 ( Everton August time 1 0 ) and Clive Allen was sun week in week out , fuck Reid fuck Ellis , they said Clive had no heart my mate told them he scored goals
Heard a story from a former City player that after one training session with the youth team, Ellis said they were three balls missing and told some youngsters to find them and not return inside until they did
They weren't missing and Ellis left them out looking for two hours. He was just bullying them

He was better than Heath , it might be right what you are saying , but Adrian Heath was the first Paul Dickov
Yeh and look where we'd be in if we didn't have Paul, maybe another Sheff Wednesday.

Clive Allen was ace and a real goal predator. That Chelsea goal! I think it touched every part of the net. Always come across as loving the game and most of the time seems to speak well about us in the media. Wouldn't be surprised if he was a City fan at heart.

Heard a story from a former City player that after one training session with the youth team, Ellis said they were three balls missing and told some youngsters to find them and not return inside until they did
They weren't missing and Ellis left them out looking for two hours. He was just bullying them
Just need to see what Roy Bailey says about Ellis and Reid. Saw it all behind the scenes and hasn’ta good word to say about Ellis in particular

Ive told this story before but ..

My dad , back during that time, was a mover n a shaker at haydock races and would run shoulders in the posh bits with a lot of the footballers in the day (no he wasnt a waiter ;))

Anyway, he asked peter reid once why he doesnt play Allen. Reid just thumped his heart with his fist and said with a snarl ,”hes none o’ that”

Sums Reids coaching qualities up that

That’s no surprise for me,because like your dad I once confronted Reid at Blackburn in his car,at a match with some mates,I saw him go past and he had to turn round at top of street,so I walked in middle of road as to flag him down kind of thing,he stopped,electric window came down,I said what’s the crack with Clive Allen,get him in man,to which the little scouse rat replied,if he scores goals he be in my team…….was sold not too long after that,sorry Clive

Ellis and Reid should have never been anywhere near our club, horrible individuals.

To be fair to PJ Swales he did not want Reid as manager but fan pressure gave the job to Reid.

That’s no surprise for me,because like your dad I once confronted Reid at Blackburn in his car,at a match with some mates,I saw him go past and he had to turn round at top of street,so I walked in middle of road as to flag him down kind of thing,he stopped,electric window came down,I said what’s the crack with Clive Allen,get him in man,to which the little scouse rat replied,if he scores goals he be in my team…….was sold not too long after that,sorry Clive
We never played Blackburn when Allen was at the club.

We never played Blackburn when Allen was at the club.

I never said we was playing Blackburn -I said I was with some mates at a Blackburn match as we didn’t have a game,and Reid wouldn’t of been in his car at Blackburn if we were playing them would he,he’d have been on the bus

Fuck sake I’ll try and explain better for the hard of understanding next time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.