Clive Allen

A fair few of those managers coming and going in the dark days managed to fall out with at least one if not more fan’s favourite so they could bring in their own journeyman players that used to follow them from club to club.
It was a definite cycle, and invariably the new manager didn’t like the former manager’s journeymen, which led to a constant flux and turnover of players.

I would love to see a proper analysis of how many players actually played for us in the 80s and 90s, particularly how many played less than say 10 or even 5 games for us, compared to other clubs. I know every club has their own version of the Carl Shutts and Stefan Karl’s of the world, but surely we must be somewhere near the top of that particular table.

one of my first city memories as a kid was being really excited about signing him. And thinking wow how have we done that! Shame it didn’t work out he was some player
Was quite a coup for us at the time, he was only 28 when he signed for us and was only 2 yrs after his 49 goal season for Spurs

I never said we was playing Blackburn -I said I was with some mates at a Blackburn match as we didn’t have a game,and Reid wouldn’t of been in his car at Blackburn if we were playing them would he,he’d have been on the bus

Fuck sake I’ll try and explain better for the hard of understanding next time
Manager's don't always use the team coach, it depends where they live. There are often several cars from a club, and the kitman could be separate etc, and directors would be, and after the game especially they could go their own way.

Sounds an very plausible you watch the same Division 2 game. You hardly explained it well and your writing is very poor even for a Blackburn fan.

Manager's don't always use the team coach, it depends where they live. There are often several cars from a club, and the kitman could be separate etc, and directors would be, and after the game especially they could go their own way.

Sounds an very plausible you watch the same Division 2 game. You hardly explained it well and your writing is very poor even for a Blackburn fan.

My writing is poor -sounds an very plausible you have just put,on the mushrooms today ?

And as for me being a Blackburn fan,fuck me mate,put the crack pipe down as well

My writing is poor -sounds an very plausible you have just put,on the mushrooms today ?

And as for me being a Blackburn fan,fuck me mate,put the crack pipe down as well
Sorry I can't get that translated.

That’s no surprise for me,because like your dad I once confronted Reid at Blackburn in his car,at a match with some mates,I saw him go past and he had to turn round at top of street,so I walked in middle of road as to flag him down kind of thing,he stopped,electric window came down,I said what’s the crack with Clive Allen,get him in man,to which the little scouse rat replied,if he scores goals he be in my team…….was sold not too long after that,sorry Clive
Haha lol Clive never stopped getting goals few times he played

It was a definite cycle, and invariably the new manager didn’t like the former manager’s journeymen, which led to a constant flux and turnover of players.

I would love to see a proper analysis of how many players actually played for us in the 80s and 90s, particularly how many played less than say 10 or even 5 games for us, compared to other clubs. I know every club has their own version of the Carl Shutts and Stefan Karl’s of the world, but surely we must be somewhere near the top of that particular table.
Ill start off, Giuseppe Mazzarelli. Wtaf, least i can laugh about it now ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.