Clive Tydlesley

ardwickboy

On the leeds v spurs match says Bentley is working himself into the England plans for the World Cup, Jesus, he is playing a team that as just been beaten by Exeter and Swindon, and one that couldn't beat Wycombe, it's a good job these people don't pick the squad.

im watching it with the sound off and the ipod on shuffle..... i always do unless its city on.. I cant stand the constant hype, and shite they are allowed to throw out,,. These guys actually get in the match for free,, free piss up and meal, prob free lift and back to the game, ,, and all they do is talk fucking dire shite... It sickens me to the core, just reading on here a lad has paid over a ton for two away chelsea tickets.. The whole things a fucking swizz mate,, get your ipod on and save yourself whilst you can...

ardwickboy said:
On the leeds v spurs match says Bentley is working himself into the England plans for the World Cup, Jesus, he is playing a team that as just been beaten by Exeter and Swindon, and one that couldn't beat Wycombe, it's a good job these people don't pick the squad.

Leeds left back was woeful.
Tyldesley is a cnut.

BlueMo' said:
ardwickboy said:

Leeds left back was woeful.
Tyldesley is a cnut.

Woeful, i think i would of had a good game against him!!!

Did he manage to get a mention in of Ole Gunnar's goal in Barcelona in 1999?

It would be a first if he didn't...

Soulboy said:
Did he manage to get a mention in of Ole Gunnar's goal in Barcelona in 1999?

It would be a first if he didn't...

You mean the goal in that (wonderful night in barcelona)

Al ways finds a way in, could be watching Australia U5's v West Samoa U1's and he would find a way of getting it in there

These two are complete knobs (tyldesley and beglin).Cannot be doing with any commentators all shite.Your spot on soulboy,he always goes on about the rags in the champ league final!!.Wankers the lot of them.

bassman said:
These two are complete knobs (tyldesley and beglin).Cannot be doing with any commentators all shite.Your spot on soulboy,he always goes on about the rags in the champ league final!!.Wankers the lot of them.

Tyldesley's thought processes in a match usually go like this...

"A nice cross by David Bentley... and just by chance, the type of car driven by Ashley Cole, the former Arsenal star, who once was booked for a foul on Teddy Sheringham in a North London derby... and as you all know, Teddy went on to star for Manchester United, partnering Ole Gunnar Sjolskaer up front... and who could ever forget that wonderful night in Barcelona, when Ole struckthat memorable... blah, blah , blah..."

ardwickboy said:
between them they ran off the names of the likely right wingers to go to the world cup and there form/injurys, then come to the conclusion the Bentley was a shoe in. They didn't even mention SWP........... PRICKS!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.