Clive Tyldesley

Didn’t want to jump to a quick conclusion, so I slept on it.

What a ****, even dragged the normally neutral McCoist down with him. I get people want to see something new and different and Arsenal winning the league might be seen as ‘refreshing’. But the man sounded like he was on the way to Beachy head.

Also what was Foy doing in the studio when he said ‘sadly not a penalty this time’ when the referred up Walkers challenge.

What a ****, even dragged the normally neutral McCoist down with him. I get people want to see something new and different and Arsenal winning the league might be seen as ‘refreshing’. But the man sounded like he was on the way to Beachy head.

Also what was Foy doing in the studio when he said ‘sadly not a penalty this time’ when the referred up Walkers challenge.
Sounds like I ditched Amazon at the right time then. Foy, Clattenberg and Walton now getting gigs on the TV. That's a trinity of twats that will be hard to match?

The same Foy who said “they never normally get given” when commenting on Arsenal’s pen then said “but it’s a penalty” my only surprise was ‘subjective’ wasn’t used, but they seem to be getting away from that buzzword, there’ll be another one along very soon

I think a lot of this is that the commentators feel the need to generate interest and debate and be controversial. Also I think few of them simply don't think before they speak.

I actually thought the question about whether the result was good for the rags was quite interesting. Would they prefer to City to go top, with a greater possibility that City would win three titles in a row, but with them mathematically have a slightly better chance of winning the league and improved chance of top 3, or would that have Arsenal win and them have even less of a chance of winning the league, but meaning City had less chance of retaining. I expect rag fans would have chosen an Arsenal win, the players a City win.

The question didn't elicit a nuanced analysis though.

When Arse played the rags the other week a draw was a best result but if I had to choose a winner it would have been Arsenal. I preferred it to be more of a two horse race than have that lot in with a better shout.

The comment about the bottle was daft and lacked any thought.

Presumably now people can start lobbing beer bottles at Clive Tyldesley with impunity. He can't complain now that he has decided they are harmless.

The other approaches are to complain to amazon, or even lodge a complaint with the police- it must be verging on inciting violence

Tyldsley is a ****, remember Sterling being racially abused at Kosovo I think.m, on Comms he denied hearing any racist abuse and blames Sterling for reacting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.