Clive Tyldesley

He needs to be pulled up over the harmless missiles comment
Whenever thugs throw things maliciously at our lads because they’re losing it’s just a bit of harmless fun - Leeds away last year being a prime example. Yet when small, boisterous blues brush gently past a 6ft plus 15 stone professional athlete while celebrating a momentous once in a generation miracle victory somehow that’s deemed to be criminal and dangerous ??

The 'harmless missile' quote by crimson Clive reminded me of when i watched the champions league game v the dippers on tv in thailand. Tyler was on commentary duty for whatever network but he referred to the the Liverpool fans attack as " of boisterous nature" . I kid you not

Quality commentator for the Maine Road Massacre.

Never been the same since the "Night of all Nights" in Barcelona

I muted the second half on Amazon. I listened on the Club's official site match day centre, commentary from Alistair Mann and co comm's Michael Brown. They were 1000x more impartial and objective than that pair of dickheads on Amazon.

And as the final whistle blew he signed off with ' they're street wise aren't they' . We must be the Attetico Madrid of the league !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.