Clocks go back sunday october 27th (Europe)

Had this effing manflu all week so brain is scrambled - earlier when I parked my car I thought " get ahead of the game and adjust the clock for the next 6 months" - so I moved it forward an hour. Wife has just said " daft **** should be back an hour" so now I am 2 hours out when I go in the car tomorrow ............. brain is fucked
The politics forum ain't a part-time job mate. Someone's got to keep it going.
Life has it's sacrifices.

Had this effing manflu all week so brain is scrambled - earlier when I parked my car I thought " get ahead of the game and adjust the clock for the next 6 months" - so I moved it forward an hour. Wife has just said " daft **** should be back an hour" so now I am 2 hours out when I go in the car tomorrow ............. brain is fucked
She clearly married beneath herself!

No; he was right. Where, for example, it starts getting dark at 5pm today, it starts at 4pm tomorrow. But it gets bright earlier in the morning. But very few kids walk home now, and certainly not alone.
Apologies @Stephen230
I thought it was a question about what would happen if we kept BST all year - which is what I would like. My fault for dipping in and out of the thread!

No comment.

her other daughter has 3 failed marriages with a kid she never see's to awfully good cheps with great rp.

meanwhile working class me has been married to her other daughter for nearly 30 years and I go round do some gardening and decorating etc ........ I know from her attitude I will never be good enough

Apologies @Stephen230
I thought it was a question about what would happen if we kept BST all year - which is what I would like. My fault for dipping in and out of the thread!

Hey, no problem mate. I’m as confused as anyone about what we’re talking about.

I usually only even realise the clocks have changed in October because there’s a week where most of the NFL games kick off at 5pm instead of 6.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.