Clocks go back sunday october 27th (Europe)

I like the winter , i get reverse SAD in the summer because of my depression and anxiety , two many people , too much noise , closing the curtains earlier than needed as too much light , i feel more comfortable head wise in the darker months , weird shit

I like the winter , i get reverse SAD in the summer because of my depression and anxiety , two many people , too much noise , closing the curtains earlier than needed as too much light , i feel more comfortable head wise in the darker months , weird shit

Yes doesn't bother me either. Cosy nights and love midweek games and good tv series.

are you being serious?
Absolutely, somehow I feel like there is a pressure lifted off my back in the cold dark days and nights. All I worry about is the buying of Christmas presents, scraping my car's (which might not start) windshield, and trying to paint a new build with no plumbing or electric.
Actually, if I think about it hard, I reckon the weight that is lifted off of my scapulas could be because the days are more challenging, and if that's the case then you tend to sleep better at night, also you have no use for the blackout curtains

Absolutely, somehow I feel like there is a pressure lifted off my back in the cold dark days and nights. All I worry about is the buying of Christmas presents, scraping my car's (which might not start) windshield, and trying to paint a new build with no plumbing or electric.
Actually, if I think about it hard, I reckon the weight that is lifted off of my scapulas could be because the days are more challenging, and if that's the case then you tend to sleep better at night, also you have no use for the blackout curtains

i am still not sure if you are?

I didn't factor in the fact that clocks going back meant it was dark earlier when I made my booster jab appointment for 4.55 pm at the SportCity building!! I hope I can find it in the dark.
I only made the appointment for today because I am busy the rest of the week and needed to get it done (in my mind anyway!!)
Is there not somewhere more local to Eccles?

I have had mine locally end of last week, albeit not Eccles but Sport City seems miles away for you??

Is there not somewhere more local to Eccles?

I have had mine locally end of last week, albeit not Eccles but Sport City seems miles away for you??
Not with the dates I needed unfortunately. I had the other two done at Hope Hospital. I could have got one in Urmston tomorrow or Wednesday. Plus some in Chorlton, Sale and places but the fifth one was Sport City on the day that was ok.
Plus as I know that area (SC) and wouldn’t need directions it seemed best to go with it. They were great as well. I tell you what though. They need double money for working in that freezing place especially until at least 7.00 on a Sunday!
My appointment was 4.55 I arrived at 4.45 and left there at 5.27 (they give you a sticker to say when you can leave!) after having been seen by a pharmacist as well as having the jab. Back home for 6.05.

Not with the dates I needed unfortunately. I had the other two done at Hope Hospital. I could have got one in Urmston tomorrow or Wednesday. Plus some in Chorlton, Sale and places but the fifth one was Sport City on the day that was ok.
Plus as I know that area (SC) and wouldn’t need directions it seemed best to go with it. They were great as well. I tell you what though. They need double money for working in that freezing place especially until at least 7.00 on a Sunday!
My appointment was 4.55 I arrived at 4.45 and left there at 5.27 (they give you a sticker to say when you can leave!) after having been seen by a pharmacist as well as having the jab. Back home for 6.05.
Fair enough, at least it gets us out the house hey! :-)

If not already said, can we switch time back to Saturday 3pm… ? And try to play proper football?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.