Clothes you don't like

Re: Re: Clothes you don't like

johnmc said:
kennycar said:
johnmc said:
Henleys and bench are shit. Pure shit. Id rather wear nowt.
bench are cheap though, got an ok jumper by bench for snowboarding, just a normal stripy jumper.

Yeah there is a reason for that

Anything they make has their name in at least 6 inch letters all over it. At least twice.
The (two of them I admit) bench tags on mine are only about an inch to inch and a half, but I see your point.

Re: Re: Clothes you don't like

gaudinho's stolen car said:
Bench are a Manchester outfit we should be promoting them not slagging them off.

So are Henleys and the owner is engaged or married to a girl who is part of a family who are long time friends. Id happily get behind the clothes if they were half decent but shit clothes are shit clothes. You can't think clothes are decent purely on geography.

I don't like snap backs, because they don't look good on myself really, can see the appeal though.

Cuffed jeans/chinos, not my thing and looks a bit scruffy, also the fact it stops and has no flow to your shoes looks fucking stupid especially when guys wear..

Toms or slip on shoes without socks. Whole look is too conventional and you look a bit of a twat without socks on at 0 degrees Celsius on a Friday night in town.

Lastly, people who wear band clothing which is cool (Rolling Stones, Iron Maiden for Eddie, Beatles, Ramones etc.) and have no clue what they've released. Obviously I need to know them, or have a conversation with them, but if they know sweet shit then they look a right prick with it on. Someone I know did it to a girl with a Run DMC top on and she knew absolutely nothing.

When I'm local, I just wear a pair of grey jogging bottoms and a black fleece that cost me a combined total of 10 pounds from Primark. Obviously, if child labour's not your thing, shop somewhere else but fuck me, did I get a bargain.

When I'm trying to impress someone, I put on gear that's usually sourced from the Northern Quarter which, again, is cheap but the price doesn't really matter so long as you've got dress sense. Most men look like twats because they try and keep up with the latest consumer trends and think it looks good to have writing and brands all over your body.

People have their own style, sometimes it looks good, sometimes it doesn't. Hardly anything to get so worked up about.<br /><br />-- Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:02 am --<br /><br />People have their own style, sometimes it looks good, sometimes it doesn't. Hardly anything to get so worked up about.

kennycar said:
johnmc said:
Henleys and bench are shit. Pure shit. Id rather wear nowt.
bench are cheap though, got an ok jumper by bench for snowboarding, just a normal stripy jumper.
Stripes are a crime. Especially horizontal stripes. Boring, unambitious, old fashioned and chavy. A bench jumper with horizontal stripes... ouch

The truth hurts

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.