club america v city

JamesTenOne said:
StretfordBlueInCork said:
perfect quote mate
loads weiss lovers on here...but he aint good enough 4 us anymore

He's very very young. At the same age Johnson was being loaned out to Watford and Leeds in the Championship. I think Vladi could still become a very good player for us, a season or two out on loan to get regular football is definitely required though.

ajs 22, weiss is 20

JamesTenOne said:
perfect quote mate

He's very very young. At the same age Johnson was being loaned out to Watford and Leeds in the Championship. I think Vladi could still become a very good player for us, a season or two out on loan to get regular football is definitely required though.

For sure, he is a great talent, and there is really no need to sell him just yet.

JamesTenOne said:
perfect quote mate

Thing is he was showboating at times in games at the world cup surely his old man would have pulled him on it he is talented but makes the wrong decisions a lot of the time I think he is destined for european football or lower leagues here

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.