club america v city

City Raider said:
worried about stevie - he just needs a moment, something to get his confidence back

Shaving the pubes off his chin would be a start.

You'd think Wayne Bridge would put a decent cross in by accident once in a while but no...

Wayne Bridge, worst Hughes signing? Even worse than Rocky, maybe.

lee-mcfc said:
dref619 said:
i hate to say this and i might regret it, but jos looking like a football player tonight

am glad .. means we might get around 9-10mill for him

I doubt that, id be happy with 5. Hes looked good so far and linked up well with Ade but hes not going to play instead of Tev and id rather we gave Nimely and Guidetti a go instead of him

viera is shit. fact. must give mancini great blowies or something.

we have yaya barry dejong and even zabs fuck him off

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
JamesTenOne said:
He's very very young. At the same age Johnson was being loaned out to Watford and Leeds in the Championship. I think Vladi could still become a very good player for us, a season or two out on loan to get regular football is definitely required though.
Thing is he was showboating at times in games at the world cup surely his old man would have pulled him on it he is talented but makes the wrong decisions a lot of the time I think he is destined for european football or lower leagues here
yeah but were noe looking to win the league and he wont help

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.