Club Badge (merged)

The old badge is iconic but if we were to have it now it would look too out dated!

I like the badge we have now even with the meaningless decoration 3 stars and eagle it looks like your modern club crest..... it could have ended up much worse.

I just don't like new badge,and the stars......What about this?
2lmq829.jpg

From the perspective of a newer fan from abroad who has only ever known the badge with the eagle, I thought some of you lifers would be pleased to hear that I also find the old badge to be a thing of absolute beauty that is vastly superior to the one we currently use. True fans, whether old or new, come to love the club for all that it is, and our history is a part of that, whether you had to research and absorb it second hand, or whether you experienced it from the Kippax with your own eyes. There will be no "confusion" or mental dissonance in the case of a new badge (and you wouldn't want the type of fans that would be jolted by such a thing anyway). Were we to go with one of the Geekin Gav type designs, I'd be very pleased - a nod to our history, a more sleek design pallette, and the abolition of the hideous nike shield on the kits; what's not to love?

You all assume a badge change back to a circular design would lose the Nike shield?

Man-City-93-Home-USE.jpg

I can hear their evil laughs already at Nike Football design HQ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.