Club Badge (merged)

image7a064.jpg

This is definitely the badge for me. Beautiful

Don't mind the Lancashire rose, it is what it is, but I'm not one for red in the crest where it can be avoided. If I had my way the shield in this potential new crest wouldn't be red.

Found another couple of @GeekinGav excellent designs. Be interested in what other blues think.

image7a064.jpg

image980bc.jpg

imagea54f6.jpg

B-Fb7A8IUAE7PJ9.png:large

BwnlFOsIEAAhoxS.jpg:large
It's funny I was looking for geekin gavs designs a few days ago and couldn't find them. Now just my conspiracy theory but he did these quite a while ago so if the club had any sense they would have approached GG , surprised he hasn't posted in this thread, just saying. :)

It's funny I was looking for geekin gavs designs a few days ago and couldn't find them. Now just my conspiracy theory but he did these quite a while ago so if the club had any sense they would have approached GG , surprised he hasn't posted in this thread, just saying. :)

It's an interesting theory mate. I'd searched for Gav's designs as well, after doing a bit of digging I found out they were all hosted on his Twitter account which has now been deleted.

I know from some of his old posts that he'd had some health problems, so maybe that explains him not currently being active on the site. Either way, obviously hope he's healthy, and thanks for all the designs he did. I really hope the club take his ideas on board.

The red shield with 3 gold stripes is part of the history of Manchester through roger de grelley. Oh and the 3 stripes have nothing to do with the rivers, apparently that's just a myth according to the council- just like the 3 stars on our badge I suppose :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.