Club Badge (merged)

Im hoping no one has beaten me to the punch but hands up who really liked the old round badge and wishes it would come back to replace the Kappa designed one?

In the event that you're not asking out of idle curiosity: for my part, I'd be thrilled with a return to (a variation of) the previous badge.

Im hoping no one has beaten me to the punch but hands up who really liked the old round badge and wishes it would come back to replace the Kappa designed one?

All things considered, this post is a perfect example of a loaded question.

image7a064.jpg

While this is a truly wonderful badge, I don't mind the new incarnation, also, our current owners might have issue with the Templer-style cross and it's crusader connections, the bird of prey / falcon is quite common among Gulf states

This is definitely the badge for me. Beautiful

I'd like something akin to the old circular badge, but not in the cartoony style of the one you all keep posting. It's a bit too Oldham Athletic for me. It should look more serious; not cartoony.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.