Club Badge (merged)

x3g609.jpg

I'm not obsessed!

Too many different colours there. to be precise!

The best 'Logos' or badges are a lot simpler - I'd say try and use 3 max and it will make the design more elegant!

Jeez! Monstrosities? Have you no heart? I'm back broken from doing this in powerpoint.

Actually when you look at them from afar they look a bit like a US Presidential seal. :-)

Maybe the US Federal government will give me a commission?

Seriously....save our bird!

Turkeys don't vote for Christmas, neither will anyone else for your feathered creation. The bird is as dead as a dodo.

Don't see how you can come to the conclusion you don't trust the club if you have done the consultation, for me they have asked all the right questions, obviously they can't please everybody but I think we will end up with a badge chosen by fans. And younger fans like my son have a view just as relevant as us older fans after all they will base it on their memories .

What I did with my son was show him some old badges, showed him Gavs designs then let him do the survey himself and just answered his questions about what the various symbols represented. In the end his choices weren't much different to mine.

I filled both my sons in for them in case they chose to keep the bird.

I filled both my sons in for them in case they chose to keep the bird.
I thought he was going to keep the bird but after a bit of education he didn't, though I think the clincher for him was he hates the shield and i convinced him round was the way to go.

I thought he was going to keep the bird but after a bit of education he didn't, though I think the clincher for him was he hates the shield and i convinced him round was the way to go.
Sounds a bit sinister - convinced him eh??? When he selected the current badge did you smack his hands with a ruler until he changed his mind??!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.