Club Badge (merged)

Finding myself surprisingly sentimental about the current badge. We've been throught the greatest highs and the lowest lows with it. The drop down the leagues, 1999, the change of stadia, the takeover, the success.

63ff86370ddd85f148d1fb63eab82705.jpg
I would prefer a return to a round badge but i'm not overly averse to keeping the eagle but a heavy update would be needed. From what I've read it's based on the crest that MCC came up with for sports teams to use. Manyoo wore it on their '58 kit and the misinformed (including fans and the press) refer to it as the Phoenix kit which is totally inaccurate as it's an eagle. As you can see, our current badge heavily references this design. If we're going to keep the eagle though, let's do it properly and refine it and the rest of the badge.

NO stupid stars though!!!!

Last edited:
This is taken from the official 'City voice' forum

"we are not accepting any unsolicited badge designs. If, as a result of the consultation, the badge does evolve, the Club's in-house designers will undertake this process."

Does this mean all these modified designs are pointless? I hope so. Its the 1930's or 1972-1999 badge I want.

Last edited:
This is taken from the official City voice forum

"we are not accepting any unsolicited badge designs. If, as a result of the consultation, the badge does evolve, the Club's in-house designers will undertake this process."

Does this mean all these modified designs are pointless? I hope so. Its the 1930's or 1972-1999 badge I want.
I think it means that city will be designing the final badge themselves, not using one that is submitted.

Last edited:
This is taken from the official 'City voice' forum

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fb....10150258414691090.328055.594221089&source=43
It doesn't mean they won't look at this forum to gauge opinion and get ideas.

Badge wise it's THIS forever... why can't you all see you're choosing to look like NYC or Melbourne with the designs you keep coming up with?!

But i just want this.

I'll "eat my hat" if the club actually use it ;) But i still want it.

It doesn't mean they won't look at this forum to gauge opinion and get ideas.

From what I've read all ideas have to go on the City voice forum or at the stadium allocated space. Im definitely not putting this or any other forum down...just don't want any of the better ideas to be missed by the decision makers.

Badge wise it's THIS forever... why can't you all see you're choosing to look like NYC or Melbourne with the designs you keep coming up with?!

But i just want this.

I'll "eat my hat" if the club actually use it ;) But i still want it.

I'd love it. Think this forum could do with a like button. Don't forget to get your idea on City voice kippax74. I might be wrong but I think that's the one they are monitoring.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.