Club Badge (merged)

sti
15dxkba.jpg

Decided to just do us a new kit, obviously I chose Kappa.

get brother on it

and for the conspiracy theorists .... here was my NYCFC concept effort before they went with what they have now ...

CLLYjr6WoAAskhr.jpg

.... lol

Because it's Fucking boring, bland. It's got nothing to do with New York,
Where's the iconic symbols for such a great city ? It's shit.
The lettering is reminiscent of the old subway tokens, the Orange around the outside is one of NYCs official colours & there are 2 pentagons on either side representing the 5 boroughs.

Because it's Fucking boring, bland. It's got nothing to do with New York,
Where's the iconic symbols for such a great city ? It's shit.

The lettering is reminiscent of the old subway tokens, the Orange around the outside is one of NYCs official colours & there are 2 pentagons on either side representing the 5 boroughs.

You tell him grandsolo, what the fuck does he know

Sorry , I didn't realise that, I just thought you had a really shit badge. It turns out, you've still got a shit badge and one that reminds you of all the muggings On the subway.

I'll be gutted if we lose the current badge. We've had it nearly 20 years now and made some great (and rubbish) memories with it. Why do so many want to see us redesigned to fit in with New York?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.