Club Badge (merged)

It's funny I was looking for geekin gavs designs a few days ago and couldn't find them. Now just my conspiracy theory but he did these quite a while ago so if the club had any sense they would have approached GG , surprised he hasn't posted in this thread, just saying. :)

sorry ... been very ill of late, just seen the thread. I can ensure there has been no contact from City (only just got my Cityzens scarf from joining last year lol) and as they are only concepts and can be easily be done by anyone, they wouldnt need to to contact me.

not that i can see them changing from the current crest now to be honest, like most might prefer the circular badge I grew up with, some prefer the current one they grew up, it can be a risky issue that City probably dont want to start and stick with the status quo.

and as i said at the start, i have more important concerns at the moment to worry about. But enjoy the discussion, nevertheless.

as for the images disappearing from my twitter, i didnt realise, i thought they stayed on regardless. unless it happens when i change my username, still looking for my perfect twitter name to be honest.

can that instagram thing be used like an archive thing? i've never used it maybe i can just stick everything i've done into one of those??

some are still there ...but i'm still not that clue up on it all tbh now.

B-IzXIiIUAAsoWt.jpg

Last edited:
I don't like the stars on the current badge. Sort of embarrassing that its there for no other reason than aesthetics.

Going back to a round badge would be desirable but I'd worry about getting too creative on this.

Bare in mind they've made a dogs dinner of the Melbourne City badge. Sheep, cow, whale, boat in a sort of St George's cross, it looks like a Blue Peter entry.

I don't like the maroon at all in the badge it doesn't feel like City.

I know we had the coat of arms colours in there at one stage but no, no shade of anything resembling red for me. I don't even like our maroon kits tbh. Prefer the red and black away kit, third kit we should have like the '99 away kit. If they were all smart designs that would be a nice 3 kits (home kit sky blue - white trim, white shorts, sky blue socks) from Nike if they ever took a proper interest.

Could a photoshop wizard please make this circular.
It's just the current badge without the eagle, stars and motto.

Would love to see how it looks

Cheers

did an old one last year before CFG did the MelCFC rebranding, might have to use your imagination a bit though ...

CLK-8UXWsAEkXm3.jpg

sorry ... been very ill of late, just seen the thread. I can ensure there has been no contact from City (only just got my Cityzens scarf from joining last year lol) and as they are only concepts and can be easily be done by anyone, they wouldnt need to to contact me.

not that i can see them changing from the current crest now to be honest, like most might prefer the circular badge I grew up with, some prefer the current one they grew up, it can be a risky issue that City probably dont want to start and stick with the status quo.

and as i said at the start, i have more important concerns at the moment to worry about. But enjoy the discussion, nevertheless.

as for the images disappearing from my twitter, i didnt realise, i thought they stayed on regardless. unless it happens when i change my username, still looking for my perfect twitter name to be honest.

can that instagram thing be used like an archive thing? i've never used it maybe i can just stick everything i've done into one of those??

some are still there ...but i'm still not that clue up on it all tbh now.

B-IzXIiIUAAsoWt.jpg

Thanks so much for these Gav, they're outstanding as always. Sorry to hear your health hasn't been good of late, really hope you're on the mend soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.