Club Badge (merged)

Gary says he knows nothing about what the club are going to do.....it's just a feeling.....

The eagle told me as he was packing his bags

waosxw.jpg

he knows its this one that why he's not telling you ;)

and reds been in our kit for ages

Saying no red at all is just plain daft considering it's been on our kits for years.

I love the Red and Black away kit for example.
I understand that point of view, but I've actually never agreed with us playing in red. I don't even have red sauce on my burger on match days, never mind want to see the lads playing in a red kit, haha!

I nice dark red/maroon would be nice.

is that based on anything you've heard from these talks ? or are these your own thoughts ?. if that was the case i reckon most city fans would just buy the old shirts ( if it was really bad)

tbh this is one thing city can't afford to mess up .

I'm so happy a very high percentage don't like the stars & winged animal ( emu, pigeon or shite hawk) or whatever it is. I do like the latin pride in battle..don't ask me why as I previously stated to GeekinGav my dislike for swords, sheilds & armour etc. I'd be interested to know the sales numbers for the retro gear we have. I've always bought shirts with the rose & that 1969 Wembley black & red is another fave.

I don't think the club are going to sway too far away from the originals tbh. It would strike me as pretty daft & the current badge is just that. Everything they are doing seems to point towards an inclusive approach for fans & mancityvstoke comment above goes against what this whole process was brought in for. City won't make a decision that goes against what a high majority of fans feel. (Oops...apart from something that belongs on a different thread).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.