Club Badge (merged)

It would be great if we could return to the old badge and while we are at it move back to Maine Road and if at all possible get rid of all the players we have now and get some of the old shit back so we can watch us get beat by Oldham and Sheff Utd.
See you joke but this is something I'd love to see. I've often thought if I had three wishes that after unlimited money, eternal health for me and mine, I'd like to go back to Maine Road for one more game. It'd be made all the better if Spanish Dave, Vinny, Aguero and the rest were playing at the old place.

Is there any substance to this new badge rumour? No offence but I can't think of a single poster I'd doubt more. If he told me I had a cock and balls, I'd get a mirror on the floor between my legs to check.

RandyMarshJizz.jpeg

Would make sense as would be in keeping with the rest of the CFG badges.

Loved the old badge. Remember as a kid getting birthday cakes that were designed like the old badge.
Never liked the new badge always smacked of trying to be something we weren't and still aren't with the gold stars . . . how good would the old badage look sat smack bang in the centre of the chest of Sergio , Silva , kompany ,ya ya and the like

Why is this referred to as "the old badge"? Was it the very first badge we used? Shouldn't it be "the former badge"?
Btw I'm all for using "the former badge".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.