Club Badge (merged)

Forgive my ignorance but wouldn't any change at this point just be another "new" badge? I thought the previous could not be properly trademarked so I would think even if it was used as inspiration it would have to be altered enough to pass that test (i.e. a new design).

what colour is that 3rd kit ... cant tell if its green or yellow ... see different photo's of different colours .... annoying me when trying to do a badge in the kit colour.

CP7-1Z3WIAAJVne.jpg

I suspect that this is another Internet rumour and nothing more. We don't own the copyright to the old badge and you can vet that whoever does own it would extort us for tens of millions to buy it back, especially as a new badge in the design of the other CFG logos would be sufficiently close to the old design that they could potentially sue for copyright infringement and make an even bigger packet by refusing to sell.

The real irony for me, of course, is that if it did change, in 20 or 30 years, when our kids have become the new gobby Internet forum warrior generation, they'll all associate the old badge with our first success for 35 years and will start discussions and arguments about replacing the circular badge with the "old" phoenix/eagle, stars and shield one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.