Club Badge (merged)

"Lol what a fucking tool you are...right I`ll go and bold it for you" (I presume "bold" is a typing error). This is a quote from your earlier post. It seems some ARE seriously aggressive with it or is that your idea of banter?
Tool isn't that offensive surely I thought he was taking the piss pretending not to see what I meant... and no it wasn't a typo I literly went back and put the relevant point in bold, not sure what you thought it should have been?

Anyway irked(at some of the goings on) is a better term for quotes cherry picked from my posts, not overly aggressive or am I not allowed to express that?

Careful mate you'll find dead pigeons outside your door best just nod your head and say you agree.

The point I made was they probably aren't going to go to all this trouble(CFG) and then leave it as it is. The badge will be round, so it's probably better to pick a round badge with an eagle for those of us who do want to keep that element. Pretty straight forward and well reasoned I thought. I dont exactly know why he's got his knickers in such a twist with me, I will have to ask if anyone has any of those fanny wipes people keep talking about.

If you press/click the + Quote button at the bottom of a post then after clicking/pressing reply, their will be a more options box that you can click/press on. This will allow you to insert these posts that you are finding so unacceptable. I'm eager to see them matey.

If you press/click the + Quote button at the bottom of a post then after clicking/pressing reply, their will be a more options box that you can click/press on. This will allow you to insert these posts that you are finding so unacceptable. I'm eager to see them matey.
If you really think I'm going to sift through all that shite again you have another thing coming matey... it's been on going and others have said it too. Nuff said. ;)

In fact I'd rather not stoop to naming names rather point out certain behavior and leave it for others to call it as they see it and if they don't see it that way then good for them(but others have called it several times already in my brief involvement).

I'll take that blingy. I've been called much worse.

We really should have a like button - poll for a like button anybody ?

And that really doesn't surprise me...

Personally as someone Who doesn't post a lot I felt that some post was biliting and Coming across As a bit off and with my eagle tinted glasses it seems like th eagle out brigade , prob more 50/50
maybe I could wind me neck in and stop being so tutchy ... Signs of not posting a lot you see..

Each to there own eagle or not our badge will represent us and we will come to accept it just like we did when we changed last time..

Hope I'm still around to fight the kerp the ardvark on our badge fight in 20/30 yard time

Last edited:
Been following this thread as a neutral for a while. I would now love to just have an eagle...no ship no no nothing just a big scary eagle just to piss off the posters trying to persuade people over and over and over that they don't want one. It's turned an interesting thread into complete boredom. By the way calling it a pigeon stopped being amusing about three weeks ago.

Finally some people talking sense.

Lets all get back to that good old bluemoon light hearted banter shall we? :)

I can imagine it must be boring when there's 3 of you banging a drum that is contrary to popular opinion, and no matter how much you shout, people just won't agree with you ;-)

0B7tOhW.jpg

I can imagine it must be boring when there's 3 of you banging a drum that is contrary to popular opinion, and no matter how much you shout, people just won't agree with you ;-)

0B7tOhW.jpg
How ironic... you're actually claiming someone else is trying to make as much noise as possible about something they dont like to make it seem as though everyone is in agreement...interesting that... deluded but interesting. :)

*insert clever/lazy gif here*

The interesting thing is 51% voted on the M.E.N poll to keep the eagle.

That vote was made up of season ticket holders, casual fans, people with a passing interest, and rags on the wind up. And the vote was really close.

The City consultation is only open to "Cityzens" / season ticket holders. City have a notoriously old season ticket fan base, in fact I think it's the oldest in the Premier League, so it will be interesting to see how results of the official City survey compare with the M.E.N one.

Yeah I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next. City might not publish any results. They might not change the badge..which will be a result compared to a squashed eagle in a round badge..who knows? I don't think they'll let the fans down though. I think they'll go with what the majority want. From what I've seen on here I'm hopefull. I'm not a cityzen so wasn't able to guage any views on their. I posted a few times on city voice and their were quite a few eagle lovers which surprised me but hey ho. As I previously posted if the bird stays it stays. Its the football & academy that are the future. I'll just keep buying retro. The team shirts are too expensive anyway.

If you really think I'm going to sift through all that shite again you have another thing coming matey... it's been on going and others have said it too. Nuff said. ;)

In fact I'd rather not stoop to naming names rather point out certain behavior and leave it for others to call it as they see it and if they don't see it that way then good for them(but others have called it several times already in my brief involvement).

I don't think or expect you to do anything. Point out anything you want to pal.

Hate trialling back through posts but thought I was imagining things .

Not to nick pick but your original poll request was

Ric or any other mods could set up a poll. Which do you prefer, this design, ot the current badge, it would be a great way of gauging the popular view. Cheers

I know you later put up the 5 badges but then when the lad pulled them you reverted back to the old v current. Which was what I replayed to.

Your second point

It's is highly stacked agains as we all know the majority of fans from a certain generation want a round badge so to put the round up against the current is pointless and doesn't mean that people wouldn't want a eagle in there.

The next text in my opinion is just your opinion splattered with the odd fact here and there to back up your statements.
Just my opinion,
, I'd like to see polled world wide a new badge bringing the old and current together v a old revamped badge jazzes up a bit (no offence to he guy that done them. They look great but nothing new ) but that's all they are.

Yeh mate, if you trawl back a bit further you'll see that I said I think it's fairest to have vote between only 2 badges, that way you are guaranteed a majority. I think that's fair. The 2 badges I chose for the vote were the current one, which makes sense, and the most popular one that was a new design.

Others, yourself and Ric included think it's fairer to have 5 or 6 designs to vote on. Fair enough.

My personal view is that if you do that, you won't end up reflecting most fans views.

The polls show a big majority want the round badge, around 60%. Most people in the thread and on the M.E.N poll said they would like a rose or the 3 rivers.

Again, most on here despite having a first choice would be happy with ending up with the other. People who want the roundel with the rivers would be happy if we ended up with the roundel and the rose, and vice versa.

So, for arguments sake, let's say they are split evenly on their first choice. So 30% of the total would prefer the rose, 30% would prefer the rivers.

Now let's say there was 3 designs to vote on. The current eagle badge, the roundel with rivers and the roundel with rose.

If the vote went like this:

40% Eagle
30% Roundel with RIvers
30% Roundel with rose

That means we'd end up with the current eagle. That despite the fact 60% don't want it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.