Club Badge (merged)

@Ric ..... Poll images. Different colour variations sets.

sets include 3-4 versions ... 1 without an outer element, 1 with a moons outer element, 1 with a roses outer element and 1 with a founded date outer element (hope i remembered the date after all this crap)

CUTTbZ7XIAAbbF-.png

note: changed the roses to a maroon rose for those that don't want 'red' on it ...... so its looks like the original, but isnt .... in a vain hope to please everyone at the same time :sadface:
CUTRwjVWUAA-GZE.png

CUTR3XiWcAA70CC.png

CUTRy-SWoAAVeN5.png

CUTR1MfXIAAYvP6.png

CUTSBI1WIAA4BIg.png

and a set of alternatives that will divide opinion even more ....

CUTRt-ZXIAAGkCq.png

Good Luck!!!

Really great badge designs gav, personally i like the 2nd row 2nd from left badge, it is simple, looks like city, and i think it looks better without white in it

sets include 3-4 versions ... 1 without an outer element, 1 with a moons outer element, 1 with a roses outer element and 1 with a founded date outer element (hope i remembered the date after all this crap)

CUTTbZ7XIAAbbF-.png

note: changed the roses to a maroon rose for those that don't want 'red' on it ...... so its looks like the original, but isnt .... in a vain hope to please everyone at the same time :sadface:
CUTRwjVWUAA-GZE.png

CUTR3XiWcAA70CC.png

CUTRy-SWoAAVeN5.png

CUTR1MfXIAAYvP6.png

CUTSBI1WIAA4BIg.png

CUTRt-ZXIAAGkCq.png

Good Luck!!!

Fantastic them Gav!

CUTTbZ7XIAAbbF-.png

CUTRwjVWUAA-GZE.png

CUTR3XiWcAA70CC.png

CUTRy-SWoAAVeN5.png

CUTR1MfXIAAYvP6.png

CUTSBI1WIAA4BIg.png

CUTRt-ZXIAAGkCq.png

Good Luck!!!

Your the man. I prefer an FC and the 1894 at the bottom. Can't post the one I have up. Great work Gav.

CUTTbZ7XIAAbbF-.png

CUTRwjVWUAA-GZE.png

CUTR3XiWcAA70CC.png

CUTRy-SWoAAVeN5.png

CUTR1MfXIAAYvP6.png

CUTSBI1WIAA4BIg.png

CUTRt-ZXIAAGkCq.png

Good Luck!!!
As always, superb Gav!

I still like the modern ship as a design, I think it's a cracking piece of artwork and although I don't think they would go that way I still think the ship element of the badge could work as a 3D design.

I really do like the Manchester Central style but understand why we wouldn't use it.

Any of the roundel designs would do for me although my preference is towards the 3 lines with the maroon.

As always, just my opinion ;)

CUTTbZ7XIAAbbF-.png

CUTRwjVWUAA-GZE.png

CUTR3XiWcAA70CC.png

CUTRy-SWoAAVeN5.png

CUTR1MfXIAAYvP6.png

CUTSBI1WIAA4BIg.png

CUTRt-ZXIAAGkCq.png

Good Luck!!!

Fifth row down for me, I have only just realised I really dislike any badge with yellow on it, we get the colours the club seem to want to go with, sky blue,navy and white, get the ship, rivers and year, looks modern and classy

Tool isn't that offensive surely I thought he was taking the piss pretending not to see what I meant... and no it wasn't a typo I literly went back and put the relevant point in bold, not sure what you thought it should have been?

Anyway irked(at some of the goings on) is a better term for quotes cherry picked from my posts, not overly aggressive or am I not allowed to express that?
If you are with friends and you call one of them a fucking tool and laugh the chances are it will be construed as funny depending on the context, however, if you
are in the pub and you call a comparative stranger a fucking tool and laugh he may well punch you in the face, it`s a matter of how it comes across. If you read the end
of my post it says "or is that your idea of banter?", I was asking for clarification so thanks for clarifying matters for me.
As for the "bold", well, I really didn`t know what it was supposed to be as I do not use the word as a verb so assumed it must have been a mistake(like a word correction thing that are on mobile phones that give us words we don`t mean to use!),once again, thanks for clearing that up.
You have every right to express irritation with others posts. I don`t think I (or anyone else for that matter) would deny you that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.