Club Badge (merged)

As much as I like 'the middle one', I don't think it's a good idea to change the current badge.
Our fan base has grown a lot over the past few years as has the club as an international brand. To change the badge now would stall some of that growth. It is a period of great success for the club and to lose a major symbol of that would for me be a mistake.

Really glad they're changing it. The current one is a complete embarrassment. I think the previous round one looks a bit dated and would like a more modern twist to it

Instead of the rose we could have a hologram of Miley Cyrus twerking.

Agree. Ditch the rose and go with rivers, bees and st marks, or 2 of the 3 if putting all in is too much

It's a great opportunity this. Did anyone really like our current badge? Total embarrassment considering what european teams have stars for. And what's the eagle about? Chuffed to see the club are ditching the monstrosity

Here you go Kev ;)

0129203_PE283223_S5.JPG

:D
Are you flirting with me?

So do we now all have to start labelling our posts in every thread with #teamcircle and #teameagle?

Brilliant. Blues, i may never have to answer the most difficult question my daughter could possibly ask me. Dad, what are the three stars for? Would be perfect to go back to the old one.

Someone told me the stars represent the three rivers ie medlock, mersey & irwell. Anyway the middle badge every time for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.